1. Najimi A, Meftagh SD, Sharifirad GH. The Factors Affecting Educational Failure, from the Perspective of the Students of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Iran. J Health Syst Res 2011;6:790-7.
2. Pietarinen J, Soini T, Pyhältö K. Students' emotional and cognitive engagement as the determinants of well-being and achievement in school. Int J Educ Res 2014;67:40-51. [DOI:10.1016/j.ijer.2014.05.001
3. Abedi A, Memarian A, shooshtari M, Golshani Monazah F. The effect of Martin's multidimentional intervention on student engagement of high school girls in Isfahan. J Educ Psychol 2014;32:79-93.
4. Turi DM. The Relationship Between Student Engagement and the Development of Character in Mission Driven Faith-Based Colleges and Universities as Measured by the National Survey of Student Engagement. USA: Seton Hall University; 2012.
5. Kuh George D. What we're learning about student engagement from nsse: benchmarks for effective educational practices. The Magazine of Higher Learning 2010;35:24-32.
6. Pomerantz Norleen Kester. Student Engagement: A New Paradigm for Student Affairs. Coll Stud Affairs J 2006,25:176-85
7. Trowler Vicki. Student engagement literature review. The Higher Education Academy. Department of Educational Research. Bailrigg: Lancaster University; 2010.
8. Green J, Liem GA, Martin AJ, Colmar S, Marsh HW, McInerney D. Academic
9. motivation, self-concept, engagement, and performance in high school: key
10. processes from a longitudinal perspective. J Adolesc 2012;35:1111-22.
11. Khoroushi P, Nili MR, Abedi A. Relationship between "Cognitive and Emotional Engagement of Learning" and "Self-Efficiency" of Students; Farhangian University of Isfahan. Educ Strategy Med Sci 2014;7:229-34.
12. Wang MT, Willett JB, Eccles JS. The assessment of school engagement: examining dimensionality and measurement invariance by gender and race/ethnicity. J Sch Psychol 2011;49:465-80. [DOI:10.1016/j.jsp.2011.04.001
13. Emadi SR, Farshchi F. Correlation between student engagement and educational outcome. Annual Journal Of Educational Planning 2015;8:115-34.
14. Basharpour Sajjad et al. Comparison of self- concept and student engagement in normal student and students with learning disabilities. Journal of learning and education 2013;2:47-64.
15. 13- Schmidt JA, Kackar-Cam Hayal Z, Strati Anna D, Shumow L. The Role of Challenge in Students'Engagement and Competence in High School Science Classrooms: Hispanic and non-Hispanic Whites Compared. NCSSS Journal 2015;1:20-6.
16. 14- Balkis M. The relationship between academic procrastination and students' burnout. Hacet Üniv Eğit Fak derg 2013;28:68-78.
17. 15- Norouzi alireza et al. The University Atmosphere and Student Engagement. Culture in The Islamic University 2015;14:77-100.
18. 16- Aghamirzayi T, Salehi OE. Analysis of the effective factors on student progress: A Case Study in the Mazandaran University of Sciences & Technology. Higher Education Letter 2013;20:117-40.
19. Parsons J, Taylor L. Improving Student Engagement. Curr Issues Educ 2011;14:1-33.
20. Caruth G . Learning How to Learn: A Six Point Model for Increasing Student Engagement. PER 2014;2:1-12. [DOI:10.17275/per.14.06.1.2
21. Dixson Marcia D. Measuring Student Engagement in the Online Course: The Online Student Engagement Scale (OSE). Online Learning 2015;4:1-15 [DOI:10.24059/olj.v19i4.561
22. Curtis RH. Exploring Intensive Longitudinal Measures of Student Engagement in Blended Learning. IRRODL 2015;3:131-55.
23. Guvenc H. The Relationship between Teachers' Motivational Support and Engagement versus Disaffection. Educational Sciences: Theory & Practice 2015;15:647-57. [DOI:10.12738/estp.2015.3.2662
24. Beld JM, García M, Bernstein DJ, Howard MA, Sapp MM, Nu-ez AM, et al. A Fresh Lookat Student Engagement Annual Results 2013. NSSE(National Survey Of Student Engagement); 2013.
25. Korobova Nadia. A Comparative Study of Student Engagement, Satisfaction, and Academic Success among International and American Students. JIS 2012;5:72-85.
26. Li L, Guo R. A student-centered guest lecturing: A constructivism approach to promote student engagement. JIP 2015;15:1-7.