2. Berek JS, Ed. Berek and Novak's gynecology. 14th edition. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 2007.
3. Navabinejad Sh, Ed. Theories, counseling and group therapy. Tehran: Organization of study and compilation of Social Sciences; 2005. [In Persian]
4. Wilson GT, Zandberg LJ. Cognitive-behavioral guided self-help for eating disorders: effectiveness and scalability. Clin Psychol Rev. 2012; 32:343-57. [DOI:10.1016/j.cpr.2012.03.001
5. Nazari AM, Asadi M. The effectiveness of cognitive group therapy on decreasing depression among high school students. Knowledge Health. 2011; 6:44-48. [In Persian].
6. Zahrakar K, Parnian F, Kahloee Z, Eds. Group counseling: concepts and methods. 3rd edition. Tehran: Arasbaran Press. 2013. [In Persian]
7. Ahmadpour Dizaji J Shafiabadi AA, Esmaeili M. The effect of group therapeutic reality on the psychological distress of absolute women. Third International Conference on Science and Engineering; Istanbul, Turkey; 2016.
8. Pourkhashavi P, Zainuddini Z. The effect of group cognitive therapy on emergency well-being of cancer patients under chemo therapy in Javad Alaymeh Hospital in Kerman. Third World Conference on Psychology and Education, Law and Social Sciences at the Beginning of the Third Millennium; Shiraz, 2016.
9. Saghaeian A, Eskandari M, Bahmani B, Asgari A. The effectiveness of group therapeutic reality on the psychological well-being of female heads of households. Second National Conference; and the First International Conference on Modern Research in the Humanities, Tehran, Institute of Managers of the Vida Capital; 2015.
10. Ghasemi NA, Kajbaf MB, Rabiee M. Effectiveness of group therapy based on subjective well-being, quality of life and mental health. BMC Psychol. 2018; 6: 11