1. Karasek RA, Theörell T. Healthy work-stress, productivity, and the reconstruction of working life. New York: Basic Book; 1990.
2. Hatami H., Mir-Jafari, A, Mojahedi-Jahromi, S. An investigation into the relationship of working life quality to organizational commit-ment and productivity in Jahrom Medical Sci-ences University. Q J of New Approach Edu Admin. 2011;2:25-39. [In Persian]
3. International Council of Nurses. Nursing and health policy perspectives. Inter Nurs Rev. 2015;58:273-274.
4. Sumanth DJ, Yavuz FP. A formalized approach to select productivity improvement techniques in organizations. Engineering Management International 1983;1:261-79. [DOI:10.1016/0167-5419(83)90003-0
5. Mousazadeh M, Amir-Esmaeili MR. Investigating the productivity and factors related to it in the selected Mazandaran hospitals in 2010. Yazd Faculty of Health Q J of Res Studies. 2011;10:1-13. [In Persian]
6. Naddaf AR. The study of occupational stresses affected by different work factors among the Fars chemical industry staff. Paper presented at the 4th countrywide conference on professional health. Hamadan, Iran; 2004;629-641. [In Persian]
7. World Health Organization. Health impact of psychosocial hazards at work: An Overview. Available from http://whqlibdoc.who.int/publications/2010/9789241500272_eng.pdf. [Accessed: 14 April 2015].
8. Salamzadeh Y, Mansouri H, Farid D. The investigation of the relationship between quality of working life and productivity in Yazd health care centers. J Urmia Nurs & Mid-wifery Faculty. 2009;6:60-70. [In Persian]
9. Holmes S. Work-related stress: A brief review. J Res Social Health. 2001;121;230-235. [DOI:10.1177/146642400112100406
10. Kirkcaldy BD, Martin T. Job stress and satisfaction among nurses: individual differences. Stress Med. 2000;16:77-89.
11. Masoumi M, Tahmasebi R, Jalali M, Jafari S. The study of the relationship between Job stress and spiritual health of nurses working in Intensive care wards at Bushehr Hospitals. Q J of Vulnerable Groups. 2016;3:37-47. [In Persian]
12. Reilly NP, Clevenger JP. Stress and performance in nursing. In: Whitney P, Ochsman RB, editors. Psychology and productivity. New York: Springer. 1988; p.127-143. [DOI:10.1007/978-1-4684-9969-8_10
13. Bond M. Stress and self-awareness: a guide for nurses. London: Heinemann Medical Books New York: Springer, 1986.
14. Moustaka E, Constatinidis TC. Sources and effects of work-related stress in nursing. Health Science J 2010;4:210-216.
15. Rothmann S, Van der Colf JJ, Rothmann JC. Occupational stress of nurses in South Africa. Curationis 2006;29:22-33. [DOI:10.4102/curationis.v29i2.1069
16. Gelsema TI. Job Stress in the nursing profession. [unpublished doctoral dissertation]. Leiden University; 2007.
17. Al-khasawneh AL, Futa SM. The relationship between job stress and nurses performance in the Jordanian hospitals: a case study in King Abdullah the Founder Hospital. Asian J Bus Manag. 2013;5: 267-275.
18. Barzideh M, Choobineh AR, Tabatabaei SHR. Job stress dimensions and their relationship with general health status in nurses. Occup Med. 2013; 4:17-27. [In Persian]
19. Khaghanizadeh M, Ebadi A, Sirati M, Rahmani M. Investigating the relationship between job stress and working life quality among the nurses in the selected Armed Forces hospitals. Army Med. 2009;10:175-186. [In Persian]
20. Samie' A. Investigating the relationship between occupational stress and burnout and organizational commitment among Ahvaz Oil Hospital nurses [unpublished thesis]. Industrial-Organizational Psychology. Islamic Azad University, Marvdasht Branch; 2009. [In Persian]
21. Gulavani A, Shinde M. Occupational stress and job satisfaction among nurses. Inter J Sci and Res (IJSR). 2014;3:733-740.
22. Samadpoor-Amlashi T, Kian-mehr J. A survey of job stressors among nurses in internal and surgical wards of Zanjan hospitals. Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery J. 2006;16: 37-45. [In Persian]
23. Yaghoobian M, Parhizgar S. Evaluation of job stress in nurses working in East Mazandaran hospitals. J Armaghan Danesh-Bahar. 2001;7:13-20. [In Persian]
24. Pavithra SS, Kumar MC. A study on the impact of occupational stress on mental health among nurses. Asian J Info Tech. 2016; 15:776-780.
25. Opie MS, Lenthall MS, Wakerman J, Dollard M, MacLeod M, Knight S, Rickard G, Dunn S. Occupational stress in the Australian nursing workforce: a comparison between hospital based nurses and nurses working in very remote communities. Aus J Adv Nurs. 2010;28:36-43.
26. Banidavoodi SH, Jafari L, Moghimzadeh-Hendijani F, Ali-Chitgar E. Investigation of the relationship between working life quality and productivity among the nurses in Abozar Hospital. Paper presented at the 1st National Conference on Nursing, Psychology, and Health Promotion and Healthy Environment; 2015. [In Persian]
27. Koushki MS, Sari AA, Arab M, Ahmadi-Angali K. Working life quality and its relationdhip with nurses' productivity in Shahid Beheshti University hospitals. Faculty of Health and Health Research Institute J. 2013;4:21-29. [In Persian]
28. Moslemi D, Andishmand V. Investigating the relationship between working life quality and productivity and nurses' job stress in Kerman Alzahra Hospital in 2015. International conference on psychology and educational sciences, law and social sciences in the third millennium, Tehran, Iran: 2016. [In Persian]
29. Nasiri-Zarrin-Ghobaie D, Jafari L, Moghimzadeh-Hendijani F, Ali-Chitgar E. Life quality and its relationship with job stress among nurses in Sari hospitals in 2015. J Nurs Edu. 2016;2:149-54. [In Persian]
30. Ganster DC, Fox ML, Dwyer DJ. Explaining employees' health care costs: a prospective examination of stressful job demands, personal control, and physiological reactivity. J App Psychol. 2001;86: 954-59. [DOI:10.1037/0021-9010.86.5.954
31. McConnell EA, Cattonar M, Manning J. Australian registered nurse medical device education: a comparison of simple vs. complex devices. J Adv Nurs. 1996;23: 322-328. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2648.1996.tb02674.x
32. Miller K, Greyling M, Cooper C, Lu L, Sparks K, Spector PE. Occupational stress and gender: A cross-cultural study. Str Health. 2000;16: 271-278.
33. Cole D, Nelson L. Stress at work: the relationship between hope and health in hospital nurse. Psychosocial Nurs. 2001;26: 7-18.