1. 1. Sahebkar Khorasani M, Yousefi M, Salari R, Bahrami-Taghanaki H, Behravanrad P. An evidence based review on integrative medicine in weight control. Complemen Med J 2017;1:1828-1850. [In Persian]
2. Safarpur M. Comparative study of anthropometric parameters in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease patients and healthy subjects. Sabzevar Univ Med Sci J 2015; 22: 225-231. [In Persian]
3. Bahmanabadi Z, Ebrahimi- Mamghani M, Arefhosseini SR. Comparision of low- calorie diet with and without sibutramine on body weight and liver function of patients with non- alcoholic fatty liver disease. Armaghan J 2010;16: 101-110. [In Persian]
4. Ghaemi AR, Taleban FA, Hekmatdoost A, Rafiei A, Hosseini V, Amiri Z, et al. Effect of weight reduction diet on non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Nutrition Sci Food Technol 2013; 8: 123-132. [In Persian] [DOI:10.5812/hepatmon.15227
5. Farzanegi P, Salehi A. Effect of 8 weeks of resistance training with and without portulacalo seeds on some of liver injury markers in women with diabetes type 2. Univ Med Sci J 2015; 25: 968-978. [In Persian]
6. Nabizadeh A, SHabani R. Comparing effects of medication therapy and exercise training with diet on liver enzymes levels and liver sonography in patients with non- alcoholic fatty liver disease ( NAFLD). Fasa Univ Med Sci J 2016; 5: 488-500. [In Persian]
7. Zarei AS. Changizi Q Taheri S. Effect of purple extract on physiological function of body tissues. Qom Univ Med Sci J 2013; 8: Page 99-109. [In Persian]
8. Orangi E, Ostad Rahimi A, Mahdavi R, Somi M, Tarzemani M. Oxidative Stress-related parameters and antioxidant status in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease patients. Endocrin and Metabo J 2011; 12: 498-558. [In Persian]
9. Nikroo H, Nematy M, Sima HR, Attarzade SR, Pezeshkirad M, Esmaeilzadeh A, et al. Therapeutic effects of aerobic exercise and low-calorie diet on nonalcoholic steatohepatitis. Govaresh 2013; 17: 245- 53. [In Persian]
10. Li J, Wang F, Chen K, Xia Y, Lu J, Zhou Y, et al. Effects of physical activity on liver function in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: a meta-analysis. So J Immunol 2015; 3: 1-6. [DOI:10.15226/2372-0948/3/5/00143
11. Oh S, Shida T, Yamagishi k, Tanaka k, So R, Tsujimotot T, et al. Moderate to vigorous physical activity volume is an important factor for managing non- alcoholic fatty liver disease: a retrospective study. Hepatology J 2014; 3: 1-6.
12. Saremi Z, Rastgoo M, R Mohammadifard-bitabijari M, Akbari E. Comparision of platelet number and function between nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and normal individuals. J Res Med Sci 2017; 22 :75. [DOI:10.4103/jrms.JRMS_711_16
13. Sullivan S , Kirk EP , Mittendorfer B , Patterson BW. Randomized trial of exercise effect on intrahepatic triglyceride content and lipid kinetics in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Hepatology J 2012; 55: 1738-1745. [DOI:10.1002/hep.25548
14. Nur A, Balahan M. Mean platelet volume in obese adolescents with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab. 2010;23:8-11. [DOI:10.1515/jpem.2010.130
15. Romero-Gómez M, Zelber-Sagi S, Trenell M. Treatment of NAFLD with diet, physical activity and exercise. J Hepatol. 2017;67:829-846. [DOI:10.1016/j.jhep.2017.05.016
16. Kaki A, Galedari M. The effect of 12 weeks high intensity interval training and resistance training on liver fat, liver enzymes and insulin resistance in men with nonalcoholic fatty liver. Jundishapur Sci Med J 2017; 16: 493- 505.
17. Moosavi- Sohroforouzani M, Ganbarzadeh M. Reviewing the physiological effects of aerobic and resistance training on insulin resistance and some biomarkers in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Kashan Univ Med Sci 2016; 20: 282- 296. [In Persian]
18. Shamsoddini A, Sobhani V, Chehreh MEG. Effect of Aerobic and Resistance Exercise Training on Liver Enzymes and Hepatic Fat in Iranian Men With Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease. Hepat Mon 2015; 15: e31434. [DOI:10.5812/hepatmon.31434
19. Salehi A, Farzanegi P, Salehi A. Effect of 8 weeks of resistance training with and without portulacalo seeds on some of liver injury markers in women with diabetes type 2. Univ Med Sci 2015; 25: 968-978. [In Persian]
20. Zarei A, Changizi - Ashtiyani S, Rasekh F, Mohamadi A, Gabari A. The effect of Physalis alkekengi extracts on lipids concentrations in rats. J Arak Univ Med Sci 2011; 14: 36-42.
21. Karimizandi L, Noorbakhshnia M, Ehsanpor AA, Rajaeyan S. Effect of hydro- alcoholic portulaca oleracea extract on oxidative damage induced bacterial lipopolysaccharide in liver of rat. Shahrekord Univ Med Sci 2016;17:124-135. [In Persian]
22. El-Sayed MI. Effects of portulaca oleraceal Seeds in treatment of type 2 diabetes. J Ethnopharmacol 2011; 13: 643-51. [DOI:10.1016/j.jep.2011.06.020
23. Esmaillzadeh A, Zakizadeh E, Faghihimani E, Gohari M, Jazayeri S. The effect of purslane seeds on glycemic status and lipid profiles of persons with type 2 diabetes: a randomized controlled cross-over clinical trial. J Res Med Sci 2015; 20:47-53.
24. Dehghan F, Soori R, Gholami Kh, Abolmaesoom M, Yusof A, Muniandy S, et al. Purslane (Portulaca oleracea) seed consumption and aerobic training improves biomarkers associated with atherosclerosis in women with type 2 diabetes (T2D). Sci Rep 2016 ;6:37819. [DOI:10.1038/srep37819
25. Gheflati A, Adelina E, Nadjarzadeh A. The clinical effects of purslane (Portulaca oleracea) seeds on metabolic profiles in patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: a randomized controlled clinical trial. Phytother Res 2019;33:1501-1509. [DOI:10.1002/ptr.6342
26. Papoli M, Pishdad S, Nadjarzadeh A, Hosseinzadeh M. Effects of consuming purslane seed powder on indicators of metabolic syndrome in women: a randomized clinical trial. Progr Nutr 2019; 21: 329-335.
27. Bedakhanian M, Entezari MH, Ghanadian M, Askari Gh, Maracy MR. The effects of Portulaca oleracea on lipid profile, c-reactive protein, and fasting blood glucose in men with metabolic syndrome: a double- blind randomized clinical trial. J Health Syst Res 2017; 12: 478- 483. [In Persian]
28. Besong SA. Ezekwe Mo. Ezekwe EI. Evaluating the effects of freeze- dried supplements of purslane on blood lipids in hypercholesterolemic adults. Int J Metab 2011; 3: 43-49.
29. Hoseini Kakhk SA, Khaleghzadeh H, Nematy M, Hamedinia M. The effect of combined aerobic- resistance training on lipid profile and liver enzymes in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver under nutrition diet. Physiol Sport 2015; 27: 65-84. [In Persian]
30. Farzanegi P, Salehi A. Effect of 8 weeks of resistance training with and without portulacalo seeds on some of liver injury markers in women with diabetes type 2. Univ Med Scie 2015 ; 25: 968-978. [In Persian]
31. Gaine AA. Rajabi H, Eds. Physical readiness. Tehran: Samt; 2012. [In Persian]
32. Azarbayjani MA, Abedi B. Comparison of Aerobic, Resistance and Concurrent Exercise on Lipid Profiles and Adiponectin in Sedentary Men. Knowledge and Health J , Shahrood Univ Med Sci 2012; 7: 32-38.
33. Davoodi M, Haghighat GHA, Raoufi A, eds. Fatty liver disease and physical activity. Khorramabad: Larestan Univ Med Sci, Khaniran Publications; 2016. [In Persian]
34. Yavari AS. Najafipour F. Asgarzadeh A, Niafar M, Mobasseri M, Nikookheslat S. The effect of aerobic - resistance and combination exercises on glycemic control and cardiovascular risk factors in type 2 diabetic patients. Tabriz Univ Med Sci 2011; 33: 82-91. [In Persian]
35. Afshari M , Hossein Taghdisi M, Azam Kamal. The effect ofBASNEF-basedblended educational programonon diabetes control among type 2 diabetic patients referredto diabetes clinic of Samirom city. Razi J Medi Sci 2015; 22: 55-62.
36. Jiffri O, Al- Sharif FM, Abd El-Kader SM, Ashmawy EM. Weight reduction improves markers of hepatic function and insulin resistance in type -2 diabetic patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver. African Health Science 2013;13: 667-72. [DOI:10.4314/ahs.v13i3.21
37. Zelber - Sagi S , Ratziu V, Oren R. Nutrition and physical activity in NAFLD: an overview of the epidemiological evidence. World J Gastroenterol 2011; 17: 3377-3389. [DOI:10.3748/wjg.v17.i29.3377
38. Keshtkar L. The effect of 12 weeks of selected exercises on non-alcoholic fatty liver enzyme in postmenopausal women. Thesis. Government - Ministry of Science, Research and Technology, Urmia Univ, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sci 2013; 33: 82-91. [ in Persian]
39. Hoseini kakhk SA, Khaleghzadeh H, Nematy M, Hamedinia M. The effect of combined aerobic- resistance training on lipid profile and liver enzymes in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver under nutrition diet. Physiol Sport 2015; 27: 65-84. [In Persian]
40. Tazhibi M, Kelishadi R, Khalili Tahmasebi H, Adibi A, Beihaghi A, Salehi H.R, et al. Association of lifestyle with metabolic syndrome and non-Alcoholic fatty liver in children and adolescence. Hormozghan Univ Med Scie 2010; 14: 115-123. [In Persian]
41. Damor K, Mittalk K, Bhalla AS, Sood AN. Effect of progressive resistance exercise training on hepatic fat in Asian Indians with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Br Med Res J 2014; 4: 114-24. [DOI:10.9734/BJMMR/2014/4845
42. Kotb M, El-Sayed MI. Effects of Portulaca oleraceal Seeds in treatment of type 2 diabetes. J Ethnopharmacol 2011;137: 643-51. [DOI:10.1016/j.jep.2011.06.020
43. Yoshimura E, Kumahara H, Tobina T. A 12-week aerobic exercise program without energy restriction improves intrahepatic fat, liver function and atherosclerosis-related factors. Obes Res Clin Pract 2011;5:e169-e266. [DOI:10.1016/j.orcp.2011.03.003
44. Morad Al-Hasli F, Zahedi M, Abbasi M, Ahmadi C, Derwish Moghaddam P. The relationship between mesenteric fat thickness and fat accumulation in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. J Southern Medicine, Persian Gulf Institute of Biomedical Research, Bushehr Univ Med Sci 2010 2010; 3: 189-180. [In Persian]
45. Ghorbanian B, Mohamadi H, Azali K. Effect of 10-week aerobic training with Rhus coriaria L supplementation on TAC, insulin resistance and anthropometric indices in women with type 2 diabetes. Complementary Med J 2017; 1: 1805-1815. [in Persian] [DOI:10.5812/jogcr.11958
46. Ghibi SH, Tofighi A, Samadian Z, Saniei Y, Haji Ahmadi M. Study of changes in textures, serum liver and metabolic syndrome in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver during a 36-session exercise. Applied Sport Physiology Research 2015; 26: 55-66. [In Persian]
47. Hallsworth K, Thoma C, Moore S, Ploetz T, Anstee Qm, Taylor R, et al. Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease is associated with higher levels of objectively measured sedentary behavior and lower levels of physical activity than matched healthy controls. Frontline Gasetoentero J 2015; 6: 44-51. [DOI:10.1136/flgastro-2014-100432
48. Bhat G, Baba CS, Pandey A, Kumari, N, Choudhuri G. Life style modification improves insulin resistance and liver histology in patients with non- alcoholic fatty liver disease. Word J Hepatol 2012; 4: 209-17. [DOI:10.4254/wjh.v4.i7.209
49. Nikroo H, Nematy M, Sima HR, Attarzade SR, Pezeshkirad M, Esmaeilzadeh A, et al. Therapeutic effects of aerobic exercise and low-calorie diet on nonalcoholic steatohepatitis. Govaresh 2013; 17: 245- 53. [In Persian]