1. 1. National Multiple Sclerosis Society. What is MS? (cited 2019 Oct 22). Available from: https://www.nationalmssociety.org
2. Tsang BK, Macdonell R. Multiple sclerosis: Diagnosis, management and prognosis. AFP 2011;40:948-955.
3. Grabler MR, Weyen U, Juckel G, Tegenthoff M, Mavrogiorgou-Juckel P. Death anxiety and depression in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis patients and their primary caregivers. Front. Neurol 2018;9:1035. doi.org/10.3389/fneur.2018.01035 [DOI:10.3389/fneur.2018.01035
4. Ziaian T, De Anstiss H, Georgia A, Baghurst P, Sawyer M. Resilience and its association with depression, emotional and behavioral problems, and mental health service utilization among refugee adolescents living in South Australia. Int J Popul Res 2012;22:9-17. [DOI:10.1155/2012/485956
5. Brown FL, Whittingham K, Boyd RN, McKinlay L, Sofronoff K. Does Stepping Stones Triple P plus Acceptance and Commitment Therapy improve parent, couple, and family adjustment following paediatric acquired brain injury? A randomised controlled trial. Behav Res Ther 2015;73:58-66. [DOI:10.1016/j.brat.2015.07.001
6. Oraki M, Sami P. The Effect of Mindfulness Integrated Behavior- Cognitive Therapy on psychological well-being and quality of life among multiple sclerosis patients. Health Psychology 2017;5:34-47. [In Persian]
7. Bahrami N, Moradi M, Soleimani M, Kalantari Z, Hosseini F. Death Anxiety and its Relationship with quality of life in Women with Cancer . IJN 2013;26:51-61. [In Persian]
8. Venes D, Taber CW, Eds. Taber's cyclopedic medical dictionary. 23rd ed. Philadelphia: F.A. Davis Company; 2017. P.55-56.
9. Degi CL. Non-disclosure of cancer diagnosis: an examination of personal, medical and psychosocial factors. Support Care Cancer 2009;17:1101-1107. [DOI:10.1007/s00520-008-0568-0
10. Sarbandi Farahani M, MohammadKhani S, Moradi A. The Effect of Maternal Education Program on Mental Awareness on Pregnancy Existence and Marital Satisfaction in Pregnant Women. J Behav Sci 2014;4:375-381. [In Persian]
11. Catalano D, Chan F, Wilson L, Chiu CY, Muller VR. The buffering effect of resilience on depression among individuals with spinal cord injury: a structural equation model. Rehabil Psychol 2011;56:200-211. [DOI:10.1037/a0024571
12. Toby RO, Newton-John CM, Mick H. The Role of Resilience in Adjustment and Coping with Chronic Pain Rehabilitation. Psychology. 2014;59:360-365. [DOI:10.1037/a0037023
13. Leonavicius R, Adomaitiene V. Impact of depression on multiple sclerosis patients' life activities and treatment quality. Biologine Psichiatrijair Psycho Farmakologija 2012; 14:8-12.
14. Ipek N. The levels of anxiety and hopelessness of primary education children with speech disorders and of their parents. Journal of Elementary Education Online (IEJEE). 2010; 9:23-30.
15. Mardani Valandani M, Ghafari Z. The Effectiveness of Logotherapy on Quality of Life among MS Patients in Shahrekord. SJIMU 2015;23:47-56. [In Persian]
16. Schapiro RT, Ed. Managing the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. 6th ed. New York: Demos; 2014. P.123-124.
17. Rattue P. Stress reduction therapy could significantly help MS patients. Medical News Today. Available from: http://www.MedicalNewsToday.Com/Articles/247866.php.
18. McDonald MJ, Wong PTR, Gingras DT. Meaning-in-life measures and development of a Brief Version of the Personal Meaning Profile. In: Wong PTP, Ed. Personality and clinical psychology series. The human quest for meaning: Theories, research, and applications. London: Routledge/Taylor & Francis Group; 2012. P.357-82.
19. Frankel V, Ed. Man's search for meaning. 56th ed. New York: Basic Books; 2019. P.23-24.
20. Prochaska J, Norcross, J, Eds. Theories of Psychotherapy (Psychotherapy Systems): An Interdisciplinary Analysis. 56th ed. Tehran: Ravan; 2016. P.219-220. [In Persian]
21. Bruce J M, Lynch S G. Personality traits in multiple sclerosis: Association with mood and anxiety disorders. J Psychosom Res 2011;70:479-85. [DOI:10.1016/j.jpsychores.2010.12.010
22. Hosseini A, Amini N, Deira E. The Effectiveness of Group Logotherapy Based on Frankl's Logotherapy Approach on Improving Resiliency in Multiple Sclerosis Patients in Shiraz. Fifth International Conference on Psychology and Social Sciences, Tehran, Iran; 2016. [In Persian]
23. Rezaei H. A Comparison of the Effectiveness of Group-Based Rational-Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT) and Logotherapy in Reducing Depression in Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Patients. JCPS 2015;16:49-77. [In Persian]
24. Ghara Zibaei F, Aliakbari Dehkordi M, Alipour A, Mohtashami T. Efficacy of Group logo Therapy in the perceived Stress and life Expectancy in MS patients. RPH 2013;6:12-20. [In Persian]
25. Rasuli L, Burjali A. The efficiency of group logo therapy in decreasing anxiety and increasing self esteem in patients with multiple sclerosis. JCPS 2012;1:42-60. [In Persian]
26. Hayes SC, Lillis J, Eds. Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. 2nd ed. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association; 2016. P.134-135.
27. Burckhardt R, Manicavasagar V, Batterham PJ, Hadzi-Pavlovic D. A randomized controlled trial of strong minds: A school-based mental health program combining acceptance and commitment therapy and positive. J Sch Psychol 2016;57:41-52 [DOI:10.1016/j.jsp.2016.05.008
28. Moslem Khani M, Ebrahimi ME, Sahebi A. The Effectiveness of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) on Happiness and Hope of Hamedanian Multiple Sclerosis Patients. Pajouhan Scientific Journal 2019;17:15-23. [In Persian] [DOI:10.21859/psj.17.2.15
29. Safari Mousavi SS, Ghazanfari F, Mirderikvandi F. Effectiveness of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy on Death Anxiety in Women with Multiple Sclerosis in Khorramabad. J Clin Nurs Midwife 2019;7:234-241. [In Persian]
30. Farahani M, Heydari H. The effectiveness of acceptance and commitment therapy on resiliency of MS patients. Frooyesh 2018;7:149-162. [In Persian]
31. Javadian SN, Emami T. The comparison of the effect of the number of aerobic and yoga sessions on physical self-description components of female university students. Harakat 2009; 2:127-45. [In Persian]
32. Rajabi GHR, Bohrani M. Item Factor Analysis of The Death Anxiety Scale. J Psychol 2002;4:331-344. [In Persian]
33. Saggino A, Kline P. Item factor analysis of the Italian version of the Death Anxiety Scale. J Clin Psychol 1996;52:329-33.
34. Conner KM, Davidson JR. Development of a new resilience scale: The Conner - Davidson Resilience Scale (CD-RISC). Depress Anxiety 2003;18:76-82. [DOI:10.1002/da.10113
35. Ahangarzadeh Rezaei S, Rasoli M. Psychometric Properties of The Persian Version Of "Conner-Davidson Resilience Scale" in adolescents with cancer. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac 2015;13:739-747. [In Persian]
36. Andreson A. Logotherapy and spirituality, a course in Victor Frankls Logotherapy. [cited 2007 Oct 11]. Available from: Available at www.workshaper.org.uk.
37. Hajiazizi A H, Bahmani B, Mahdi N, Manzari Tavakoli V, Barshan A. Effectiveness of Group Logotherapy on Death Anxiety and Life Expectancy of the Elderly Living in Boarding Houses in Kerman. Salmand: Iranian Journal of Ageing 2017;12:220-31. [In Persian] [DOI:10.21859/sija-1202220
38. Hayes SC, Pistorello J, Levin ME. Acceptance and commitment therapy as a unified model of behavior change. Couns Psychol 2012;40: 976-1002.