1. Rahmani F, Asgari S, Khalili D, Habibi Moeini A S, Tohidi M, Azizi F, et al. National trends in cardiovascular health metrics among Iranian adults using results of three cross-sectional STEPwise approaches to surveillance surveys. Scientific Reports 2021; 11:58.
2. Bahall M, Legall G, Khan K. Quality of life among patients with cardiac disease: the impact of comorbid depression. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes 2020; 18:1-10.
3. Kubzansky LD, Huffman JC, Boehm JK, Hernandez R, Kim ES, Koga HH, et al. Positive Psychological Well-Being and Cardiovascular Disease: JACC Health Promotion Series. J Am Coll Cardiol 2018; 72:1382-1396.
4. Krok D, Kleszczewska-Albańska A. Sense of coherence and psychological well-being in cardiac patients: Is the association mediated by self-efficacy? Arch Psych Psych 2019; 21:1524.
5. Sun S, Chen J, Johannesson M, Kind P, Burström K. Subjective well-being and its association with subjective health status, age, sex, region, and socio-economic characteristics in a Chinese population study. J Happiness Stud 2016; 17:833-873.
6. Ryff CD. Articolo Target. Psychological well-being and health: Past, present and future. Sicologia Della Salute 2016; 1:7-26.
7. Kaźmierczak M, Gebuza G, Czajkowska N, Bannach M, Gierszewska M, Dombrowska-Pali A, et al. Assessment of the level of the sense of coherence and its relationship with the acceptance of illness in women treated for breast cancer. Med Og Nauk Zdr 2019; 25:266-273.
8. Moyers S A, Hagger M S. Physical activity and sense of coherence: a meta-analysis. International Review of Sport and Exercise Psychology 2020.
9. Fumero A, Peñate W, Oyanadel C, Porter B. The Effectiveness of Mindfulness-Based Interventions on Anxiety Disorders. A Systematic Meta-Review. Eur J Investig Health Psychol Educ 2020; 10:704-719.
10. Burgess EE, Selchen S, Diplock BD, Rector N A. A Brief Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) Intervention as a Population-Level Strategy for Anxiety and Depression. Int J Cogn Ther 2021; 20:1-19.
11. Harzandjadid Y. The effect of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy on resilience and anxiety sensitivity in patients with acute heart disease. The second congress of new findings in the field of family, mental health, disorders, prevention and education. Tehran, Iran: Adiban Institute of Higher Education; 2020. P.121-134. [In Persian]
12. Joharifard R, Sabokkhiz S. The effect of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy education on self-criticism and fear of failure in people with heart disease. Cardiovascular Nursing Journal 2017; 6:14-31. [In Persian]
13. Farhadi A, Movahedi Y, Kariminejhad K, Movahedi M. The effect of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy on depression in male patients with coronary artery disease. Cardiovascular Nursing Journal 2014; 15:20-29. [In Persian]
14. Akbarpor M, Sharifiyan Ghazijahani M, Smkhani akbarinejhad H. Comparison of the Effectiveness of Min Dfulness- Based Cognitive Therapy with Compassion- Focused Therapy on Resilience and Psychological Well- Being of Subjects with Multiple Sclerosis. Shefaye Khatam 2021; 9:60-70. [In Persian]
15. Nasirnejhad F, Pouyamanesh J, Fathi aghdam GH. Jafari A. The Effectiveness of Mindfulness-Based Therapy and Short-Term Solution-Focused Therapy on the Sense of Coherence of Women with Multiple Sclerosis. Community Health Journal 2019; 13: 21-31. [In Persian]
16. Chen S. An online solution focused brief therapy for adolescent anxiety during the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic: a structured summary of a study protocol for a randomised controlled trial. Trials 2020; 21:403.
2. Choi JJ. The Role of the Solution-Focused Brief Therapist in Client-Led Problem Talks. The American Journal of Family Therapy 2021; 49:1-17. [DOI:10.1080/01926187.2020.1816514
3. Nasirnejhad F, Poyamanesh J, FathiAgdam G, Jafari A. The effectiveness of mindfulness-based therapy and short-term solution-focused therapy on the resilience and happiness of women with Multiple Sclerosis. Feyz 2020; 24:536-544. [In Persian]
4. Farnam A, Akbarizadeh A, Erfani M. The efficacy of integrated meta-diagnosis therapy on their differentiation and the difficulty of regulating excitement in patients with anxiety syndrome. Medical Journal of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences 2019; 61:344-353. [In Persian]
5. Ryff C. Happiness is everything, or is it? Explorations on the meaning of psychological well-being. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology 1989; 57:1069-1081. [DOI:10.1037/0022-3522.214.171.1249
6. Bayani AA, Mohammad Koochekya A, Bayani A. Reliability and Validity of Ryff's Psychological Well-being Scales. IJPCP. 2008; 14:146-151. [In Persian]
7. Flensborg-madsen T, Ventegodt S, Merrick J. Sense of coherence and health. A cross-sectional study using a new scale (SOC II). ScientificWorldJournal 2006; 6:2200-2211. [DOI:10.1100/tsw.2006.350
8. Ehteshamzadeh P, Sabri Nazarzadeh R, Marbashy Avval I. The Relationship between Sense of Coherence and Job Performance with Mediating Mental Health and Coping Strategies. Journal of Psychological Methods and Models 2013; 3:83-95. [In Persian]
9. Segal ZV, Williams JM, Teasdale JD, Eds. Mindfulness Based cognitive therapy for depression. 3rd ed. New York: The Guilford Press; 2013. p.86.
10. De Shazer S, Ed. Words were originally magic. 1st ed. New York: Norton; 1994. p30.
11. Esmaeili N, Askary P, Saraj Khorami N, Bakhtiarpour S. Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) on Increasing Resilience and Reducing Headache in Migraine Patients. Medical Journal of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences 2020; 634:2350-2358. [In Persian]
12. Antonovsky A. The salutogentic model as a theory to guide health promotion. Health Promotion International 1996; 11:11-18. [DOI:10.1093/heapro/11.1.11
13. Weissbecker I, Salmon P, Studts J L, Floyd A R, Dedert E A, Sephton SE. Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction and Sense of Coherence Among Women with Fibromyalgia. Journal of Clinical Psychology in Medical Settings 2002;9:297-307. [DOI:10.1023/A:1020786917988
14. Kim H. Client growth and alliance development in solution-focused brief family therapy. Unpublished PhD Thesis. New York: The State University of New York at Buffalo; 2006.