1. Gorgi A, Latifi G, Rezania F, Samei F, Foroughi SN. Successful physician. First chapter, Tehran: Abolghasem Gorji Pub; 2005. [In Persian]
2. Adib-Hajbaghery M, Rafiee S. Comparing the Effectiveness of Group Discussion and Lecture Methods on the learning of medical sciences students: A Review Study. IJME 2016; 16:53-62. [In Persian]
3. Rahimi T, Faryabi R, Javadi A, shojaei S. Attitudes of Women from Jiroft City About Prevention of Home Injuries in Children Under 5 Years Using Protection Motivation Theory in 2015. JRUMS 2017; 16:17-30. [In Persian]
4. Manouchehrifar M, Derakhshandeh N, Shojaee M, Sabzghabaei A, Farnaghi F. An Epidemiologic Study of Pediatric Poisoning; a Six-month Cross-sectional Study. Arch Acad Emerg Med 2016; 4: 21-24.
5. Maamouri G, Teimouri Bakharzi E, Banihashem A, Alizadeh Ghamsari A, ZakeriHamidi M, Boskabadi H. Methadone Poisoning in Children Hospitalized in Mashhad Imam Reza Hospital, 2012- 2013. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci 2018; 27: 157-247. [In Persian]
6. Besharat S, Besharat M, Akhavan Masouleh A, Jabbari A, Yazdi HR. Opium intoxication in children under 5 years old, Golestan- Iran (2006-07). J Gorgan Univ Med Sci 2010; 12:85-89. [In Persian]
7. Haratipour H, Yahyaei B, Jahanpour H. Determination of pediatric poisoning factors in children. J Gorgan Univ Med Sci 2016; 18 :127-131. [In Persian]
8. Banafsheh HR, Mesdaghinia A, Ghoreishi FS, Gilasi HR, Kashani Z, Gholami M, et al. The survey of pattern of abusing and causes of addiction tendency among women undergoing methadone maintenance treatment in Kashan city during 2017-2018. Feyz 2018; 22: 532-8. [In Persian]
9. Rezazadeh H, Ahmadian J, Davoodi A. Evaluation of seizure incidence in poisoned children hospitalized in Tabriz children hospital and determinating the type of toxin during 2017-18 [PharmD Dissertation]. Tabriz: Tabriz Uni Med Sci; 2019. [In Persian]
10. Alikhani B, Soleymanpour A, Sabzghabaee AM, Eizadi-Mood N. Demographic, Clinical, and Forensics Findings in Deceased Cases of Acute Methadone Poisoning. J Isfahan Med. 2017;35: 1351-1343.
11. Masoudpour N, Zare-Bidaki M, Sedighi E, Bakhtar M. Frequency and Related Factors of Methadone Poisoning in Children Aged under 15 Years Attending Children Emergency Center of Rafsanjan Ali-Ebne-Abitaleb Hospital in 2013. JRUMS 2015; 14:561-574 [In Persian]
12. Allameh Y, Sadat Akrami F, Mohammadi G, Molavi N, Babakhanian M. Methadone Poisoning in Children: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis in Iran. J Pediatr 2017. 5. 1-8. [DOI:10.5812/jpr.10133
13. Mark Anderson J, Allister V, Leonard H, Simon H L T, Michael E, John P T. Severe and fatal pharmaceutical poisoning in young children in the UK, Michael Eddleston. Arch Dis Child 2016; 101: 653 - 656. [DOI:10.1136/archdischild-2015-309921
14. Ghafourifard R, Bahrololoomi Z, Hoseini A, Jafarzadeh-Samani Z, Mirzaeeian AR.The effect of Training of Preventing Methods of Early Childhood Caries on Awareness, Attitude and Performance of Pregnant Mothers. J Health Care2020;22:25-33. [In Persian] [DOI:10.29252/jhc.22.1.25
15. Kavoosi F, Shojaeizadeh D. Effect of the educational interventions on mothers' knowledge and attitude towards cutaneous leishmaniasis in Mashhad. JDC 2016; 6:209-220. [In Persian]
16. Golshiri P, Sharifirad G, Baghernezhad F. Comparison of two methods of education (lecture and self-learning) on knowledge and practice of mothers with under 3-year-old children about growth monitoring and nutritional development stages. Iran J Med Educ 2011; 10:927-936. [In Persian]
17. Vahedian M, Sadeghi R, Farhadlu R, Nazeri A, Dehghan A, Barati M H. Effect of Educational Booklet and Lecture on Nutritional Knowledge, Attitude and Behavior of Third-Grade Male Guidance School Students. JCHR 2014; 3:1-12. [In Persian]
18. Umar M, Dauda B, Kolomi Mutah L. Effectiveness of Demonstration and Lecture Methods in Learning Concept in Economics among Secondary School Students in Borno State, Nigeria. J Educ Pract 2019; 7: 51-59.
19. Ramezankhani A, Pooresmaeili A, Rakhshandehrou S. The Effect of group discussion method Educational on Knowledge, Attitude and Preventive Behaviors of high blood pressure in women 20-49 years old Islamshahr Cit. RJMS. 2017; 24:11-19. [in Persian]
20. Goodarzvand Chegini P, Anoosheh M, Kazemnejad A. The effectiveness of educating mothers on preventive behaviors of pediculosis on morbidity rate of their daughters. Payesh 2017; 16:785-795. [In Persian]
21. Arias A, Scott R, Peters O, McClain E, Gluskin A. Educational Outcomes of Small-Group Discussion Versus Traditional Lecture Format in Dental Students' Learning and Skills Acquisition. J Dent Educ 2016 ;80: 459-65. [DOI:10.1002/j.0022-0337.2016.80.4.tb06104.x
22. Shah I. Comparison of small group discussion method versus lecture method in teaching medical organization for homeopathy graduate students. International Journal of Medical and Biomedical Studies 2019; 3: 196-200. [DOI:10.32553/ijmbs.v3i8.491
23. Akbari M, Touraj Hashemi Nosratabad J, Babapour Kh. Comparison of the effect of three educational methods of lecturing, group discussion and educational package on the level of knowledge about drug abuse in high school male students in Tabriz in 2011. J Educ Eval 2014. 7: 59-74. [In Persian]
24. Aghapour SA, Vakili MA, Karbasi M, Badeli R. Comparison the Effect of Student-Based Group Discussion and Lecture Methods Teaching on Midwifery Student's Learning Level. Educ Strategy Med Sci 2015; 8:281-286. [In Persian].
25. Hassan Tehrani T, Hassani Z, Tapak L, Khalili A. The effect of Teaching Sleep Behaviors to Mothers on the Sleep Habits of Young Children Kindergartens of Hamadan. Armaghane Danesh 2019; 24:626-37. [In Persian]