1. National Multiple Sclerosis Society. WHAT IS MS? [Cited 2019 Oct 22]. Available from: https://www.nationalmssociety.org/
2. Huang WJ, Chen WW, Zhang X. Multiple sclerosis: pathology, diagnosis and treatments. Exp Ther Med 2017; 13:3163-6.
3. Mahdizadeh A, Lokzadeh S, Riyahi A, Hosseini S A, Jalili N. The Investigation of Factors Affecting the Gait of the Patients Suffering From Multiple Sclerosis. jrehab 2019; 20:64-73. [In Persian]
4. Tsang BK, Macdonell R. Multiple sclerosis: Diagnosis, management and prognosis. Aust Fam Physician 2011; 40:948-955.
5. Mohammadizadeh A, Askarizadeh G, Bagheri M. The Relationship between Spiritual Health and Death Anxiety in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis. JRH 2017; 4:20-28. [In Persian]
6. Ziaian T, De Anstiss H, Georgia A, Baghurst P, Sawyer M. Resilience and its association with depression, emotional and behavioral problems, and mental health service utilization among refugee adolescents living in South Australia. Int J Popul Res 2012; 22:9-17. [In Persian]
7. Oraki M, Sami P. The Effect of Mindfulness Integrated Behavior- Cognitive Therapy on psychological well-being and quality of life among multiple sclerosis patients. Health Psycho. 2017; 5:34-47. [In Persian]
8. Venes D, Taber CW, Editors. Taber's cyclopedic medical dictionary. 23en ed. Philadelphia: F.A. Davis Company; 2017. P.55-56.
9. Degi CL. Non-disclosure of cancer diagnosis: an examination of personal, medical and psychosocial factors. Support Care Cancer 2009; 17:1101-1107. doi: 10.1007/s00520-008-0568-0
10. Thompson DR, Yu CM. Quality of life in patients with coronary heart disease-I: assessment tools. Health Qual Life Outcomes 2003; 1:42.
11. Zimmet P. The burden of type 2 diabetes: are we doing enough? Diabetes Metab 2003; 29:6s9-6s18.
12. Schapiro RT. Managing the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. 1nd ed. New York: Demos; 2007. P.71-72.
13. Ashworth F, Gracey F, Gilbert P. Compassion focused therapy after traumatic brain injury: Theoretical foundations and a case illustration. Brain Impairment 2011; 12:128-139.
14. Gilbert P. Introducing compassion-focused therapy. Advances in psychiatric treatment 2009; 15:199-208.
15. Ghator Z, Pouryahya S, Davarniya R, Salimi A, Shakarami M. The Effect of Compassion-Focused Therapy (CFT) on Resiliency of Women with Multiple Sclerosis (MS). Armaghane Danesh 2018; 23: 350-363. [In Persian]
16. Salimi A, Arsalandeh F, Zahrakar K, Davarniya R, Shakarami M. The Effectiveness of Compassion-Focused Therapy on Mental Health of Women with Multiple Sclerosis. Horizon Med Sci 2018; 24: 125-131. [In Persian]
17. Zamanian Najafabdi M. The effectiveness of compassion-based treatment on dysfunctional attitudes, Self-criticism and compassion for the patients with MS [Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology]. Najafabad , Iran: Islamic Azad University, Najafabad Branch; 2018: 94-95. [In Persian]
18. Baharvandi B, Kazemianmoghadam K, Haroon Rashidi H. The Effectiveness of Compassion-Focused Therapy on Ambiguity Tolerance and Death Anxiety in the Elderly. Aging Psychol 2020; 6: 13-26. [In Persian]
19. Rezaei A, Sharifi T, Ghazanfari A, Aflaki E, Bahredar HJ. Effectiveness of Treatment Based on Acceptance and Commitment, Compassion-Based Therapy and Combination Therapy on Depression, Anxiety Quality of Life in Patients with Lupus. Quarterly J Health Psychol 2020; 9: 127-144. [In Persian]
20. Motamed N, Zamani F, Editors. Sample size in medical research: with a practical approach. Tehran: Asre Roshanbin; 2019. [In Persian]
21. Rajabi G, Naderi Nobandegani Z. Reliability and Validity of the Persian Version of Reasons for Death Fear Scale. PCP 2020; 8: 9-16.
22. Saggino A, Kline P. Item factor analysis of the Italian version of the Death Anxiety Scale. J Clin Psychol 1996; 52:329-333.
23. Rafiei N, Sharifian Sani M, Rafiey H, Behnampour N, Foroozesh K. Reliability and Validity of Persian Version of "Quality of Life Index". J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci 2014; 24:75-83. [In Persian]
24. Neff K D. Self-compassion: An alternative conceptualization of a healthy attitude toward oneself. Self Identity 2003; 2:85-101.
25. Saeedi Z, Ghorbani N, Reza Sarafraz M, Sharifian MH. The effect of inducing self-compassion and self-esteem on the level of the experience of shame and guilt. BJCP. 2013; 8:91-102. [In Persian]
26. Alighanavati S, Bahrami F, Goudarzi K, Rrouzbahani M. Effectiveness of compassion-based therapy on Quality of Life and Happiness of women with breast cancer in Ahvaz city. JNE 2018; 7:53-61. [In Persian]
27. Nejat S, Montazeri A, Holakouie Naieni K, Mohammad K, Majdzadeh S. The World Health Organization quality of Life (WHOQOL-BREF) questionnaire: Translation and validation study of the Iranian version. J Sch Public Health Inst Public Health Res 2006; 4:1-12. [In Persian] [DOI:10.3892/etm.2017.4410
2. Albertson ER, Neff KD, Dill-Shackleford KE. Self-Compassion and Body Dissatisfaction in Women: A Randomized Controlled Trial of a Brief Meditation Intervention. Mindfulness 2015; 6:444-54. [DOI:10.1007/s12671-014-0277-3