1. 1- Minuchin S, Nichols MP, Lee WY. Assessing families and couples: from symptom to systems. NY: Pearson Pub; 2007.
2. Hossaini Z. Review of cognition - behavior therapy on reality attitude on marital satisfaction [Master of counseling thesis]. Tehran: Allameh Tabatabai University; 2000. [In Persian]
3. Gurman AS. Clinical handbook of couple therapy. NY: The Guilford Press; 2008.
4. Olson DH. Circumplex model of marital and family systems. J Marital Fam Ther 2000;22:144-67. [DOI:10.1111/1467-6427.00144
5. Sperry L. Assessment of couples and families: contemporary and cutting-edge strategies. NY: Bruner-Rutledge; 2004. [DOI:10.4324/9780203308271
6. Tuzer V, Tuncel A, Goka S, Dogan Bulut S, Yuksel F, V Atan A, et al. Marital adjustment and emotional symptoms in infertile couples: gender differences. Turk J Med Sci 2010; 40: 229-237.
7. Kinunnen U, Feldt T. Economic stress and marital adjustment among couples: analyses at the dyadic level. Eur Rev Soc Psychol 2004;519-32. [DOI:10.1002/ejsp.213
8. Langer SL, Yi JC, Storer BE, Syrjala, KL. Marital adjustment, satisfaction and dissolution among hematopoietic stem cell transplant patients and spouses: a prospective, five-year longitudinal investigation. Psycho-Oncology 2010;19:190-200. [DOI:10.1002/pon.1542
9. Scuka R. The radical nature of Relationship Enhancement Expressive Skill and its implications for therapy and psychoeducation. Fam J 2011;19:30-5. [DOI:10.1177/1066480710387491
10. Boostanipor A, Sanaei B, Nazari A. Comparing effects of psycho-education programme and systems-centered group counseling on adjustment and cohesion of couples. Research in Counselling 2013;2:14-36. [In Persian]
11. Babakhani V, Navabinejad S, Shafiabadi A, Kiamanesh A. Effects of Macmaster and Feldman model on couples mindfulness and conflicts. Family Psychology 2015;2:79-92. [In Persian]