1. 1. Schwartz CE, Bode R, Repucci N, Becker J, Sprangers MA, Fayers PM. The clinical significance of adaptation to changing health: a meta-analysis of response shift. Qual Life Res 2006;15:1533-50. [DOI:10.1007/s11136-006-0025-9
2. Shojaei Tehrani H, Ebadi Fardazar F, Eds. Principles of health services. Tehran: Samatat Publications; 2007. [In Persian]
3. Waitley D, Ed. The psychology of winning. USA: Berkley Publishing; 2016. P.198630-2.
4. Bowlby J. The making and breaking of affectional bonds. London: Tavistock; 1979.
5. Conradia HJ, Kamphuis JH, de Jongeb P. Adult attachment predicts the seven-year course of recurrent depression in primary care. J Affect Disord 2018; 225: 160-66. [DOI:10.1016/j.jad.2017.08.009
6. Pietromonaco PR, Beck LA. Adult attachment and physical health. Curr Opin Psychol 2019;25:115-120. [DOI:10.1016/j.copsyc.2018.04.004
7. McGuire A, Gillath O, Jackson Y, Ingram R. Attachment security priming as a potential intervention for depressive symptoms. Journal of Social and Clinical Psychology 2018; 37: 44-68. [DOI:10.1521/jscp.2018.37.1.44
8. Taheri M, Hasani, J, Rezaei Jamalouee H. Prediction of health dimensions based on attachment styles and components of emotional intelligence. Journal of Clinical Care 2014;2:24-31. [In Persian]
9. Young JE, Klosko JS, Weishaar ME, Eds. Schema therapy: a practitioner's guide. New York: Guilford Press; 2003.
10. Yang J, Ed. Cognitive therapy of personality disorders, a scenario-focused approach; Translation: Sahebi A, Hamidpour H. Tehran: Arjomand Publication; 2005. [In Persian]
11. Yang J, Colosseau J, Vishar M, Eds. Schema therapy: a practical guide for clinical specialists. Translation: Hamidpour H, Endoz Z. First edition. Tehran: Arjmand Publishing; 2003. [In Persian]
12. Mc Donnell E, Hevey D, McCauley M, Ducray KN. Exploration of associations between early maladaptive schemas, impaired emotional regulation, coping strategies and resilience in opioid dependent poly-drug users. Subst Use Misuse 2018;53:2320-29. [DOI:10.1080/10826084.2018.1473438
13. Mącik D. Symptoms of mental health disorders and erly maladaptive schhemas- assessment of dependencies. Psychoterapia 2017;1: 33-47.
14. Shorey RC, Elmquist J, Anderson S, Stuart GL. The relationship between early maladaptive schemas, depression, and generalized anxiety among adults seeking residential treatment for substance use disorders. J Psychoactive Drugs 2015;47:230-8. [DOI:10.1080/02791072.2015.1050133
15. Rezaei M, Gholam Razaei S, Sehvandi MA, Ghazanfari F, Derrickand F. The power of early maladaptive schemas and personality dimensions in predicting depression. Thought and Behavior 2013;8:77-86. [In Persian]
16. Hobfoll SE, Schwarzer RC. Disentangling the stress labyrinth interpreting the meaning of the term stress and it is studied in health context.Anxiety. Stress Coping. 1998;11: 181-212. [DOI:10.1080/10615809808248311
17. Lazarus MLRS, Folkman S. The concept of coping in stress, Appraisal, and coping. 1984: New York, Springer.
18. Graven LJ, Grant JS. Coping and health-related quality of life in individuals with heart failure: an integrative review. Heart Lung. 2013;42:183-94. [DOI:10.1016/j.hrtlng.2012.12.002
19. Noorbala F, Bahrami E, Alipour A. The Effect of Avoidance and Extreme Counterfeit Coping Styles on Health; Journal of Health Psychology. 2016; 5:21-29. [In Persian]
20. Ismaili A, Afshari A. The study of the relationship between coping styles and early maladaptive schemas. 5th International Conference of Psychology and Social Sciences, Tehran, Iran: 2016. [In Persian]
21. Annette M, Heron CJ, Thomson R, Nicholas D. Attachment, Coping, and Suicidal Behavior in Male Prisoners. Criminal Justice and Behavior. 2017; 44: 566-588. [DOI:10.1177/0093854816683742
22. Markus KA. Principles and Practice of Structural Equation Modeling by Rex B. Kline. Structural Equation Modeling. Multidisciplinary J. 2012:19:509-12. [DOI:10.1080/10705511.2012.687667
23. Goldberg D. Manual of the general health questionnaire. 1978: Windsor: NFER Publishing Company.
24. Taqavi, SMR. Validity and validity of general health questionnaire on a group of students in Shiraz University, Journal of Psychology. 2002; 4: 381-398. [In Persian]
25. Basharat MA. Standardization of Adult Attachment Scale. Research Report, University of Tehran. 2005;11;42-47 [Persian]
26. Basharat MA. Adult Attachment Scale: A Questionnaire, Method of Implementation and Grading. Developmental Psychology. 2013; 35: 32-317. [In Persian]
27. Besharat MA. Development and validation of Adult Attachment Inventory. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2011;30: 475-479. [In Persian] [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2011.10.093
28. Abbasids HR, Fatehizadeh M. Standardization of a short form of cognitive schema test on Isfahan University Students, Isfahan University [Master's thesis]. Isfahan: Isfahan University; 2003. [In Persian]
29. Soleimani M A, Pahlevan Sharif S, Yaghoobzadeh A, Sim Ong F. Relationship between hardiness and addiction potential in medical students. Iran J Psychiatry Behav Sci 2016; 10:e6225. [DOI:10.17795/ijpbs-6225
30. Saatchi M, Kamkar K, Ashgarian M, Eds. Psychological tests. Tehran: Virayesh Publishing; 2010. [In Persian]
31. Samii S. Psychometric properties of Lazarus Folman coping strategies questionnaire and its relationship with anxiety and self-efficacy of coping with problems [Master's Thesis]. Tehran: Islamic Azad University; 2014. [In Persian]
32. Linley PA, Joseph S. Positive change following trauma and adversity: a review. J Trauma Stress 2004;17:11 -21. [DOI:10.1023/B:JOTS.0000014671.27856.7e
33. Shaver PR, Mikulincer M0. Adult attachment strategies and the regulation of emotion. In: Gross JJ, Ed. Handbook of emotion regulation. New York: Guilford Press; 2007. 446-65.
34. Yang J, Ed. Schema therapy. Translation: Hamidpour H, Endoz Z. First edition. Tehran: Arjmand Publishing; 2017. [In Persian]
35. Penley JA, Tomaka J. Associations among the Big five, emotional responses, and coping with acute stress. Personality and Individual Differences 2002;32: 1215-28. [DOI:10.1016/S0191-8869(01)00087-3
36. BallS SJ, Shekhar A. A psychobiological approach to personality: examination within anxious outpatients. Psychiatric Res 2002;36: 97-103. [DOI:10.1016/S0022-3956(01)00054-1
37. Karlsen B, Oftedal B, Bru E. The relationship between clinical indicators, coping styles, perceived support and diabetes-related distress among adults with type 2 diabetes. Journal of Advanced Nursing 2012; 68: 391-401. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05751.x
38. Endler NS, Parker JDA. Multidimensional assessment of coping: task, emotion and avoidance strategies. Psychological Assessments 1994;6: 50-60. [DOI:10.1037/1040-35126.96.36.199