1. Safari M, Amini NM, Eftekhar Ardebili H, Mahmoudi M, Sanayee Nasab H. Evaluation of educational intervention based on perceed proceed model for promoting lifestyle in adolescents. Scientific Journal of Daneshvar Pezeshkie Journal 2012; 19: 1-11. [In Persian]
2. Hekmat Pour D, Shamsi M, Zamani M. Reviewing effect of healthy lifestyle education program on elderly life quality in Arak city. Research Science Journal of Arak University of Medical Sciences 2013; 16: 1-11. [In Persian]
3. Nigro E, Scudiero O, Monaco ML, Palmieri A, Mazzarella G, Costagliola C, et al. New insight into adiponectin role in obesity and obesity-related diseases. Biomed Res Int 2014; 2014:658913. [DOI:10.1155/2014/658913
4. Mirsuleimani H, Mokhtari Lake N, Mirhadian L, Kazemnejad Lili E. Survey of overweight and obesity predictors in children attending in primary schools in Rasht city. Comprehensive Nursing and Midwifery 2014; 25: 55-62 [In Persian]
5. Porshokoh N, Hassan Doust N, Moadab F, Rezaei A. Prevalence of obesity in Iranian children and its related factors. International Congress on Mother and Child Obesity, Urumia city, 2015. [In Persian]
6. Jafarzadeh S, Mohammad Khan Kermanshahi S, Hajizadeh I. Investigating the impact of health promotion program with participatory approach on weight of primary school overweight girls. Journal of Fasa University of Medical Sciences. [In Persian]
7. Taheri F, Kazemi T, Ansari Nejad T, Sharifzadeh Gh. Prevalence of obesity and overweight in children and its relation with obesity of parents in Birjand city. Journal of Birjand University of Medical Sciences 2014;21: 370-376. [In Persian]
8. Bhuiyan MU, Zaman S, Ahmed T. Risk factors associated with overweight and obesity among urban school children and adolescents in Bangladesh: a case-control study. BMC Pediatr 2012; 13:12-19. [DOI:10.1186/1471-2431-13-72
9. Buri JR. Parental authority questionnaire. J Pers Assess 1998;57:110-119. [DOI:10.1207/s15327752jpa5701_13
10. Tonekaboni Bandpei A. Reviewing relationship between parenting methods and social motivation, the motivation for progress of high school students in Tehran [Master's thesis]. Tehran: Islamic Azad University, Tehran Center Branch; 2000.
11. Laali M, Abedi A, Kajbaf MB. Making and validation of LSQ lifestyle questionnaire. Psychol Res 2000; 15: 1-14.
12. Taheri F, Kazemi T, Ansari Nejad T, Sharifzadeh Gh. Prevalence of obesity and overweight in children and its relationship with parental obesity in Birjand. Journal of Birjand University of Medical Sciences 2015;21: 376-370. [In Persian]
13. 13 - Hasanpour Dehkordi A, Shouhani M, Salehian T, Safdari Dehsheshmeie F, Foruzandeh N, Naderipour A, et al. Comparing lifestyle of adults aged 20-65 years with a BMI more or less than 25 in Shahrekord. Journal of Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences 2015; 12:24-33.
14. Cooper Z, Fair burn CG, Hawker DM, Editors. Cognitive behavioral treatment of obesity: a clinician s guide. New York: Guilford Press; 2010.
15. Esfarjani M, Khalafi M. An analysis of factors affecting the success of lifestyle interventions in obese children. Summary of the lectures in 10th Nutrition Conference, Tehran, Iran; 2013. P.22-21.
16. Karbandi S, Eshghizadeh M, Agha Mohammadian HR, Ebrahimzadeh S, Safarian M. Relationship between parenting style and obesity in preschool children in Mashhad city. Ofogh Danesh Magazine 2010;16: 33-39. [In Persian]
17. Kitzmann KM, Dalton W, Buscemi J. Beyond parenting practices: family context and treatment of pediatric obesity. Family Rel 2008; 57:13-23. [DOI:10.1111/j.1741-3729.2007.00479.x
18. Wang F, Wild TC, Kipp W, Kuhle S, Veugelers PJ. The influence of childhood obesity on the development of self-esteem. Health Rep 2009;20:21-27.
19. Bayat E, Rahimian Boogar I, Talepadsand S, Yousefi Chajian P. The effectiveness of family-based cognitive-behavioral therapy on weight loss in children with obesity. Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism of Iran 2014; 16: 254-261.
20. Milevsky A, Schlechter M, Netter S, Keehn D. Maternal and paternal parenting styles in adolescents. Associations with self -esteem, depression and life-satisfaction. J Child Fam Stud 2005:16:39-47. [DOI:10.1007/s10826-006-9066-5