1. Kheirkhah M, Sadeghi Avvalshahr H, Haghani S. The Effect of Role-Playing Educational Intervention on the Expectation of Childbirth Experience in Primiparous Pregnant Women. JMIS 2021; 7: 9-18. [In Persian]
2.Kamalimanesh B, Moradi M, Fathi M, Afiat M, Boroumand Rezazadeh M, Shakeri M T. Effect of self-hypnosis on the experience of delivery fear and duration of labor in primiparity: A randomized clinical trial. J Birjand Univ Med Sci 2021; 28 :23-11. [In Persian]
3. Zamani P, Ziaie T, Mokhtari Lakeh N, Kazemnejad Leili E. Childbirth experience and its related socio-demographic factors in mothers admitted to postpartum ward of Al Zahra hospital of Rasht city (Iran). Qom Univ Med Sci J 2019;12:70-78. [In Persian]
4. Mukamurigo JU, Berg M, Ntaganira J, Nyirazinyoye L, Dencker A. Associations between perceptions of care and women's childbirth experience: A population-based cross-sectional study in Rwanda. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 2017;17:181.
5. Sigurdardottir VL, Gamble J, Gudmundsdottir B, Kristjansdottir H, Sveinsdottir H, Gottfredsdottir H. The predictive role of support in the birth experience: A longitudinal cohort study. Women Birth 2017; 30:450-9.
6. Mohammaditabar SH, Rahnama P, Kiani A, Heidari M. Effect of Quran citation during third trimester of pregnancy on severity of labor pain in primiparas women. PAYESH 2012; 11: 901-906. [In Persian]
7. Dashe JS. Bloom SL. Spong CY. Hoffman BL, Eds. Williams Obstetrics. Philadelphia: McGraw Hill Professional; 2018.
8. Cunningham FG, Leveno KJ, Bloom SL, Dashe JS, Hoffman BL, Casey BM, et al. Williams obstetrics. 25th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill Education Medical; 2018. P.527-30.
9. Azmoude E, Aradmehr M, Dehghani F. Midwives' attitude and barriers of evidence based practice in maternity care. MJMS 2018; 25: 120-128.
10. Sekhavat L, Dehghani Firouzabadi R, Karimzadeh Meybodi M. Effect of maternal position on duration of second stage of labor and maternal and neonatal out come in nulliparous women. Journal of Gorgan University of Medical Sciences 2009; 11: 33-37. [In Persian]
11.Torkiyan H, Sedigh Mobarakabadi S, Khajavi A, Heshmat R, Safiloo S, Ozgoli G. Effect of gallbladder 21 (GB21) acupressure on length of delivery in nulliparous women. SJKU 2020; 25:56-69. [In Persian]
12. Di Mascio D, Saccone G, Bellussi F, Al-Kouatly HB, Brunelli R, Benedetti Panici P, et al. Delayed versus immediate pushing in the second stage of labor in women with neuraxial analgesia: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2020; 223:189-203.
13. Rahimikian F, Talebi F, Golian Tehrani Sh, Mehran A. The Assessment of effect Spontaneous Pushing in Second Stage of Labor on Maternal and Fetus Outcomes. Journal of Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences 2013; 20: 390-397. [In Persian]
14. Dastgerd F, Erfanian F, Sazgarnia A, Akhlagi F, Kordi M, Esmaeli H. Comparison of the effect of infrared belt and hot water bag on the duration of the first stage of labor in nulliparous women. IJOGI 2020; 23(10): 82-95. [In Persian]
15. Tork Zahrani Sh, Ahmadi Z, Shakeri N, Roosta F, Mahmoodi Z. The effect of breathing techniques in second stage of labor on delivery outcome. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac 2017; 14: 1024-31. [In Persian]
16. Aradmehr M, Azhari S, Ahmadi S, Azmodeh E. Relationship between delivery and neonatal factors with healing of episiotomy in primiparous women at Mashhad Omalbanin Hospital in 2013. IJOGI 2016; 19: 13-23. [In Persian]
17. Chang S, Min Chou M , Lin K , Lin L , Lin Y, Kuo S . Effects of a pushing intervention on pain, fatigue and birthing experiences among Taiwanese women during the second stage of labour. Midwifery 2011;27: 825-31.
18. Gillesby E, Burns S, Dempsey A. Comparison of delayed versus immediate pushing during second stage of labor for nulliparous women with epidural anesthesia. J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs 2010;39:635-44.
19. Neshat R. The competitive surveying of fatigue intensity in the third trimester of pregnancy inworks women and housewives who referred to pregnancy care centers. MSc Thesis. Mashhad: Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, College of nursing and midwifery; 2001. [In Persian]
20. Salari P, Banafshe E, Hebrani P, Jabbari Nooghabi H. On the relationship between maternal fatigue and postpartum depression. Journal of Fundamentals of Mental Health 2010; 11: 302-11. [In Persian]
21. Naghizadeh S, Sehati F, Atri Barzanjeh S, Ebrahimi H, Eghdampour F. A Comparative study of mothers' satisfaction with physical care provided by laborers, maternal and postpartum carers in Tabriz educational and Non-educational hospitals. Woman Fam Stud 2012;3:129-41.
22. Kordi M, Golmakani A, Rabiei Motlagh E, Zahedifar T, Badiei Avval Sh, Eds. Non-pharmacological approaches to relieving labor pain. 2nd ed. Mashhad: Mashhad University of Medical Sciences; 2017. [In Persian]
23. Salehian T, Safdari-Dehchshmeh F, Rahimi- Madiseh M, Beigi M, Delaram M. Comparing the effects of spontaneous pushing versus Valsalva pushing technique on outcome of delivery in primiparous women. J Shahrekord Univ Med Sci 2012; 14: 31-39. [In Persian]
24. Pazandeh F, Potrata B, Huss R, Hirst J, House A. Women's experiences of routine care during labour and childbirth and the influence of medicalisation: A qualitative study from Iran. Midwifery 2017; 53: 63-70.
25. Yildirim G, Kizilkaya Beji N. Effects of Pushing Techniques in Birth on Mother and Fetus: A Randomized study. Birth 2008; 35:25-30.
26. Lung Lai M , Chia Lin K, Yang Li H, ShingShey K, Ling Gau M. Effects of Delayed Pushing During the Second Stage of Labor on Postpartum Fatigue and Birth Outcomes in Nulliparous Women. J Nurs Res 2009; 17: 62- 72.
27. Aldrich CJ, D'Antona D, Spencer JA, Wyatt JS, Peebles DM, Delpy DT, et al. The effect of maternal pushing on fetal cerebral oxygenation and blood volume during the second stage of labour. Br J Obstet Gynaecol 1995; 102: 448-53.
28. Asali R, Tafazoli M, Abedian Z, Esmaili H. Spontaneous Pushing and Active in the Second Stage of Delivery on Fetus Outcome in Nuliparous Women. Babol Univ Med Sci 2006; 2: 51-5. [In Persian] [DOI:10.52547/jmis.7.1.9