1. Song F, Shi N, Shan F, Zhang Z, Shen J, Lu H, et al. Emerging 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Pneumonia. Radiology 2020; 295: 210-17.
2. Serafini G, Parmigiani B, Amerio1 A, Aguglia A, Sher L. The psychological impact of COVID-19 on the mental health in the general population. QJM 2020; 113: 531-537.
3. Sønderskov KM, Dinesen PT, Santini ZI, Østergaard SD. The depressive state of Denmark during the COVID-19 pandemic. Acta Neuropsychiatr 2020; 32: 226-28.
4. Li H, Hafeez H, Zaheer MA. COVID-19 and Pretentious Psychological Well-Being of Students: A Threat to Educational Sustainability. Front Psychol 2021; 27: 628003.
5. Chan EYS, Cheng D, Martin J. Impact of COVID-19 on excess mortality, life expectancy, and years of life lost in the United States. PLOS One 2021.
6. Afshari E, Zarei A, Mahmoudalilou M, Nemati F. Comparing Coping strategies, happiness, hope for future in adolescent's survivor Bam earthquake with other adolescents. Shenakht J Psychol Psychiarity 2018; 5: 38-52. [In Persian]
7. Radmehr P, Yousefvand L. The investigating rate of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy in reduces perceived stress and increase life expextancy in women suffering coronary artery disease. Iran J health Edue Health Promot 2017; 5: 164-172. [In Persian]
8. Ryff, C. D. Happiness is everything, or is it? Explorations on the meaning of psychological well-being. JPSP 1989; 57: 1069-81.
9. Crous, G. Child psychological well-being and its associations with material deprivation and type of home. CYSR 2017; 80: 88-95.
10. De Sousaa A, Mohandas E, Javed A. Psychological interventions during COVID-19: Challenges for low and middle income countries. AJP 2020, 51: 102128.
11. Frankel V, eds. Man search for meaning. Translated by Salehian N, Milani M. 56th ed. Tehran: Rasa; 2019. P.23-24. [In Persian]
12. Prochaska J, Norcross J, eds. Theories of Psychotherapy (Psychotherapy Systems): An Interdisciplinary Analysis. Translated by: SeyedMohammadi Y. 56th ed. Tehran: Ravan; 2016. P.219-220. [In Persian]
13. Matinfar B. The effectiveness of meaning therapy on life expectancy in heart patients. JNIP 2021; 7: 1-9. [In Persian]
14. Borjali M, Abbasi M, Asadian A, Ayadi N. Effectiveness of Group Logo Therapy on the Anxiety of Death and Life Expectancy of Patients with Stomach Cancer. JSMJ 2017; 15: 635-464. [In Persian]
15. Smkhani Akbarinejhad H, Faroughi P. Comparison of the Effectiveness of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and Logotherapy on the Psychological Well-being and Death Anxiety of Women with AIDS. Qom Univ Med Sci J 2021; 14: 48-60. [In Persian]
16. Shabani J, MahmoudiTabar R. The effectiveness of logo therapy training on psychological well-being and life expectancy of patients with type 2 diabetes in Salas itie. JPSES 2019; 4: 65-88. [In Persian]
17. Fumero A, Peñate W, Oyanadel C, Porter B. The Effectiveness of Mindfulness-Based Interventions on Anxiety Disorders. A Systematic Meta-Review. EJIHPE 2020; 10: 704-719.
18. Burgess EE, Selchen S, Diplock BD, Rector NA. A Brief Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) Intervention as a Population-Level Strategy for Anxiety and Depression. Int J Cogn Ther 2021; 20: 1-19.
19. Zolfaghari S, Qoshchian S. The effectiveness of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy on reducing coronary anxiety in patients with multiple sclerosis in Semnan. SPES 2020; 6: 84-92. [In Persian]
20. Mardpour A, Akbari Ebtekar M, Haji Adineh S, Sadati Brothers M. The effectiveness of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy on the psychological well-being of women with coronary heart disease. Ninth International Conference on Research in Psychology, Counseling and Educational Sciences, International Organization for Academic Studies, Tafli, Georgia; 2021. p. 161-172.
21. Zhu JL, Schülke R, Vatansever D, Xi D, Yan J, Zhao H, Xie X, et al. Mindfulness practice for protecting mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic. Translational Psychiatry 2021, 11: 329.
22. Si M-Y, Xiao W-J, Pan C, Wang H, Huang Y-M, Lian J, et al. Mindfulness-based online intervention on mental health and quality of life among COVID-19 patients in China: an intervention design. Infectious Diseases of Poverty 2021; 10: 69.
23. Mohamadpour S, Shahi M, Tajikzadeh F. The effect of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy on the psychological well- being, hope, core self-evaluations among epileptic patients. CPAP 2018; 15: 37-50. [In Persian]
24. Hajiazizi AH, Bahmani B, Mahdi N, Manzari Tavakoli V, Barshan A. Effectiveness of Group Logotherapy on Death Anxiety and Life Expectancy of the Elderly Living in Boarding Houses in Kerman. Salmand 2017; 12: 220-231. [In Persian]
25. Ryff, C. Happiness is everything, or is it? Explorations on the meaning of psychological well-being. JPSP 1989; 57: 1069-1081.
26. Bayani AA, Mohammad Koochekya A, Bayani A. Reliability and Validity of Ryff's Psychological Well-being Scales. IJPCP 2008; 14: 146-151. [In Persian]
27. Andreason A. Logo therapy and spirituality, a course in Viktor Frankls Logotherapy. Available at: URL: www.workshaper.org.uk; 2007. http://www.workshaper.org.uk/
28. Segal ZV, Williams JM, Teasdale JD, eds. Mindfulness Based cognitive therapy for depression. 3rd ed. New York: The Guilford Press; 2013. p. 86.
29. Sri Suyanti T, Keliat BA, Helena Catharina Daulima N. Effect of logo-therapy, acceptance, commitment therapy, family psychoeducation on self-stigma, and depression on housewives living with HIV/AIDS. Enfermería Clínica 2018; 28: 98-108.
30. Garland E, Gaylord S, Park J. The role of mindfulness in positive reappraisal. Explore (NY) 2009; 5: 37-44.