1. Baranne ML, Falissard B. Global burden of mental disorders among children aged 5-14 years. Child Adolesc Psychiatry Ment Health 2018;12:1-9.
2. Llanes-Álvarez C, Andrés-de Llano JM, Álvarez-Navares AI, Pastor-Hidalgo MT, Roncero C, Franco-Martín MA. Trends in Psychiatric Hospitalization of Children and Adolescents in Spain between 2005 and 2015. J Clin Med 2019;8:2111.
3. Erskine HE, Baxter A, Patton G, Moffitt T, Patel V, Whiteford H, et al. The global coverage of prevalence data for mental disorders in children and adolescents. Epidemiol psychiatr Sci 2017;26:395-402.
4. Mohammadi M, Raiegani V, Akbar A, Jalali R, Ghobadi A, Abbasi P. Prevalence of behavioral disorders in Iranian children. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences 2019;28:181-91. [In Persian]
5. Mohammadzadeh S, Mohammadi MR, Ahmadi N, Hooshyari Z, Tahazadeh S, Yousefi F, et al. Epidemiology of psychiatric disorders in children and adolescents between 6 and 18 years of age in Kurdistan Province in 2016. Scientific Journal of Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences 2018;23:115-27. [In Persian]
6. Haghbin A, Mohammadi M, Ahmadi N, Khaleghi A, Golmakani H, Kaviyani F, et al. Prevalence of Psychiatric disorders in children and adolescents of North Khorasan province, Iran. Journal of North Khorasan University of Medical Sciences 2018;10:117-27. [In Persian]
7. Nasiri M, Ahmadi N, Alavi S, Rezazade H, Naderi H, Hosseini S. The epidemiology of psychiatric disorders in children and adolescents in Mazandaran province. Journal of Babol University of Medical Sciences 2019;21:314-9. [In Persian]
8. Jozestani K. A comparative study of categories of positive psychologyin parents of autistic versus normal children. J Pediatr Nurs 2015;2:30-40. [In Persian]
9. Jahan S, Araf K, Gozal D, Griffiths M, Mamun MA. Depression and suicidal behaviors among Bangladeshi mothers of children with Autistic Spectrum Disorder: a comparative study. Asian J psychiatry 2020; 51:101994.
10. Schnabel A, Youssef GJ, Hallford DJ, Hartley EJ, McGillivray JA, Stewart M, et al. Psychopathology in parents of children with autism spectrum disorder: A systematic review and meta-analysis of prevalence. Autism 2020;24:26-40.
11. Wang E, Dame LD. Hospitalization of Mental Disorders in Saint Louis County: "Where You Live Matters". Online J Public Health Inform 2018;10:e133.
12. Liu SY, Lim S. Collective Trauma and Mental Health Hospitalization Rates among Children in New York State, 1999-2013: Age, Period, and Cohort Effects. J Trauma Stress 2020;33:824-34.
13. Jackson JL, Korth CX, Leslie CE, Cotto J, Mah ML, Hor K, et al. Health-Related Quality of Life and Emotional Distress Among Mothers of Sons With Muscular Dystrophy as Compared to Sex-and Age Group-Matched Controls. J Child Neurol 2021;36:177-85.
14. Toulgui E, Jemni S, Samia F, Lazreg N, Mtaouaa S, Khachnaoui F. Depression and anxiety in mothers of children with cerebral palsy: Comparative study. Ann Physic Rehabil Med 2016;59:e9.
15. Hashemi SB, Amirfakhraei A, Mosallanezhad M, Amiri A. The effect of education on anxiety and self-efficacy in mothers of 1-3-year-old children under cochlear implant surgery, 2018: a randomized controlled clinical trial. Revista Latinoamericana de Hipertensión 2019;14:8-14.
16. Lee D, Lee S. Clinging to My Child: Mothers' Experiences Taking Care of a Child Hospitalized with Leukemia. Clin Nurs Res 2021;30:415-22.
17. Soleimani M, Arman Panah A. Examining the effect of hope therapy on the improvement of life quality, hope and psychological well-being in mothers of mentally retarded children. Journal of Pediatric Nursing 2015;1:34-47. [In Persian]
18. Bazrafshan A, Hojati H. The effect of ROY adaptation theory on the resilience of mothers of children with intellectual disability in GonbadKavos city in 2017. JPEN. 2019;5:1-7. [In Persian]
19. Reza Zadeh S, Khodabakhshi-Koolaee A, Hamidy Pour R, Sanagoo A. Effectiveness of Positive Psychology on Hope and Resilience in Mothers with Mentally Retarded Children. Iranian Journal of Psychiatric Nursing 2018;6:32-8. [In Persian]
20. Milan M, Nasimi F. The effect of family-centered care educational program on performance of mothers of premature infants hospitalized in neonatal intensive care unit. Iran J Pediatr Nurs 2018;5:38-43. [In Persian]
21. Manzoomeh S, Akbari B. The effectiveness of relaxation techniques training on mental health indicators and and resilience of mothers of children with leukemia. Avicenna Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Care 2019;27:198-207. [In Persian]
22. Bekhet AK. Positive thinking training intervention for caregivers of persons with autism: establishing fidelity. Arch Psychiatr Nurs 2017;31:306-10.
23. Douki HE, Elyasi F, Hasanzadeh R. Effectiveness of positive thinking training on anxiety, depression and quality of life of mothers of children with leukemia. J Nurs Midwifery Sci 2019;6:21.
24. Sabori Z, Khayatan F, Ghanavat M. The Effect of Kataria Laughter Training (Laughter Yoga) on Hopelessness and Loneliness in Children with Leukemia. Quarterly Journal of Child Mental Health 2019;5:182-93. [In Persian]
25. Kataria M, ed. Laugh for no reason. New Delhi: Madhuri International; 2002.
26. Noureldein MH, Eid AA. Homeostatic effect of laughter on diabetic cardiovascular complications: The myth turned to fact. Diab Res Clin Pract 2018;135:111-19.
27. Alici NK, Dönmez AA. A systematic review of the effect of laughter yoga on physical function and psychosocial outcomes in older adults. Complement Ther Clin Pract 2020;41:101252.
28. Dogan MD. The effect of laughter therapy on anxiety: a meta-analysis. Holistic Nurs Pract 2020;34:35-39.
29. Rad M, Borzoee F, Mohebbi M. The effect of humor therapy on fatigue severity and quality of life in breast cancer patients undergoing external radiation therapy. J Adv Med Biomed Res 2016;24:102-14.
30. Batistatou E, Roberts C, Roberts S. Sample size and power calculations for trials and quasi-experimental studies with clustering. Stata J 2014;14:159-75.
31. Michielsen HJ, De Vries J, Van Heck GL. Psychometric qualities of a brief self-rated fatigue measure: The Fatigue Assessment Scale. J Psychosomat Res 2003;54:345-52.
32. Cano-Climent A, Oliver-Roig A, Cabrero-García J, de Vries J, Richart-Martínez M. The Spanish version of the Fatigue Assessment Scale: Reliability and validity assessment in postpartum women. PeerJ 2017;5:e3832.
33. Lookzadeh S, Kiani A, Taghavi K, Kianersi S, Emami H, Mirenayat M, et al. Evaluation of the reliability and validity of the persian version of the fatigue assessment scale in Iranian sarcoidosis patients. Open Access Maced J Med Sci 2018;6:1310.
34. Speilberger CD, Vagg PR. Psychometric properties of the STAI: a reply to Ramanaiah, Franzen, and Schill. J Pers Assess 1984;48:95-7.
35. Stojanović NM, Ranđelović PJ, Nikolić G, Stojiljković N, Ilić S, Stoiljković B, et al. Reliability and validity of the Spielberger's State-Trait Anxiety Inventory (STAI) in Serbian university student and psychiatric non-psychotic outpatient populations. Acta facultatis medicae Naissensis 2020;37:149-59.
36. Zhang Y, Ding X, Gu N. Understanding fatigue and its impact in crowdsourcing. 2018 IEEE, 22nd International Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design; Nanjing, China; 2018.
37. Osaki T, Morikawa T, Kajita H, Kobayashi N, Kondo K, Maeda K. Caregiver burden and fatigue in caregivers of people with dementia: Measuring human herpesvirus (HHV)-6 and-7 DNA levels in saliva. Arch Gerontol Geriatr 2016;66:42-8.
38. de Souza LEC, de Lima TJS, Ribeiro EM, Pessoa ALS, Figueiredo TC, Lima LBP. Mental health of parents of children with congenital Zika virus syndrome in Brazil. J Child Fam Stud 2018;27:1207-15.
39. Afsari S, Zahraei S, Khodabakhsh Pirkalani R. Prediction of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in mothers of children with cancer based on empathy and experienced guilt. Empowering Exceptional Children. 2020;11:17-27. [In Persian]
40. Salehi K, Keshavarz Afshar H, Alibakhshi H, Shahmoradi S, Mirshoja M. The Lived Experiences of Mothers of Children with Physical and Mental Disabilities: A Meta-Synthesis Study. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences 2022;20:1371-84. [In Persian]
41. Kolemen AB, Akyuz E, Toprak A, Deveci E, Yesil G. Evaluation of the parents' anxiety levels before and after the diagnosis of their child with a rare genetic disease: the necessity of psychological support. Orphanet J Rare Dis 2021;16:1-8.
42. Kuper H, Lopes Moreira ME, Barreto de Araújo TV, Valongueiro S, Fernandes S, Pinto M, et al. The association of depression, anxiety, and stress with caring for a child with Congenital Zika Syndrome in Brazil; Results of a cross-sectional study. PLoS Negl Trop Dis 2019;13:e0007768.
43. Senses Dinc G, Cop E, Tos T, Sari E, Senel S. Mothers of 0-3‐year‐old children with Down syndrome: Effects on quality of life. Pediatr Int 2019;61:865-71.
44. Yarar F, Akdam M, Çarpan İ, Topal S, Şenol H, Tekin F. Impact of having a disabled child on mothers' anxiety, depression and quality of life levels. Pamukkale Tıp Dergisi 2021;14:223-32.
45. Albayrak I, Biber A, Çalışkan A, Levendoglu F. Assessment of pain, care burden, depression level, sleep quality, fatigue and quality of life in the mothers of children with cerebral palsy. J Child Health Care 2019;23:483-94.
46. Rava N. Effectiveness of Acceptance and Commitment Based Therapy on Psychological Capital in Mothers of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. J Human Relat Stud 2021;1:16-22.
47. Azimi Raviz F, Gator Z, Tavakoli MB, Pour Kaveh S, Sharifi J, Habibi M. The effect of cognitive-behavioral therapy on social anxiety mothers of children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. Family Pathology, Counseling and Enrichment 2020;5:45-60. [In Persian]
48. Salehvand S, Sahebalzamani M, Fatah Moghadam L. The Effect of Kataria Laughter Therapy on Anger and Resilience of Employees: A Semi-Experimental Study in a Petrochemical Complex. Jundishapur Scientific Medical Journal 2018;17:427-37.
49. Ko Y, Lee E-s, Park S. Effects of laughter therapy on the stress response of married immigrant women in South Korea: A randomized controlled trial. Health Care Women Int 2022;43:518-31.
50. Park S, Lee Y, Chung HH, Choi-Kwon S. Effects of a laughter therapy on depression, anxiety, fatigue and quality of sleep in gastrointestinal cancer patients post-treatment: a randomized controlled trial. J Korean Biol Nurs Sci 2019;21:188-98.