1. Azizi S, Ebrahimi MT,Shamshirian A , Hoshmand SH, Ebrahimi M, Saied Esmaeeli F, et al. Examining the level of depression among students of Paramedical Faculty of MazandaranUniversity of Medical Sciences in 2014. Tabari Preventive Medicine Journal 2015; 1: 41-44. [In Persian]
2. Bore M, Kelly B, & Nair B. Potential predictors of psychological distress and well-being in medical students: a cross-sectional pilot study. Adv Med Educ Pract 2016; 7: 125.
3. Nakahara K, Hayashi T, Konishi S, Miyashita Y. Functional MRI of macaque monkeys performing a cognitive set-shifting task. Science 2002; 295: 1532-36.
4. Shokohi Yekta M, Parand A, Shahayian A, Metolipour A. The effect of teaching problem solving skills on parent interaction. Child and improvement of children's challenging behaviors. Journal of Family and Research 2017; 8: 2-9. [In Persian]
5. Tabrizi M, Nemati S, Makinejad S. Elementary school math teaching guide based on first math concepts. Tehran: Fararawan Pub; 2014. [In Persian]
6. Tabrizi M. Treatment of reading disorders. Tehran: Fararawan Pub; 2019. [In Persian]
7. Wangler S, Albrecht B, Studer P, Rothenberger A, Moll GH, Heinrich H, et al. Neurofeedback in children with ADHD: specific event-related potential findings of a randomized controlled trial. Clin Neurophysiol 2011; 122:942-50.
8. Omidinejad M, Salibi J, Namvar H. Investigating neurofeedback intervention on attention and concentration, behavioral problems and social-emotional adjustment of children with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder aged 6 to 21 years. Journal of the Faculty of Medicine, University of Medical Sciences 2019; 2:1456-66. [In Persian]
9. Sironi VA. Origin and evolution of deep brain stimulation. Front Integr Neurosci 2011; 5: 42.
10. Shabahang A, Abedanzadeh R, Ramzanzadeh H. The effect of transcranial direct electrical stimulation of the brain on working memory. Sports Psychology Studies 2019; 9: 191-214. [In Persian]
11. Sadat Madani A, Heydari Nasab L, Yaqubi H, Rostami R. Evaluation of the effectiveness of neurofeedback in reducing the symptoms of attention and concentration deficits and reducing hyperactivity and impulsivity in adults with attention deficit / hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Scientific Journal of Clinical Psychology and Personality 2014;12:85-98. [In Persian]
12. Khoshsorour S. The Effect of Neurofeedback on Continuous Attention Performance and Math Anxiety in Students with Dyscalculia. MEJDS 2020; 10 :223-223. [In Persian]
13. Khosrorad R, Mirmusavi S, Soltani Kohbanani S. The effectiveness of neurofeedback training on the executive functions of students with mathematical disabilities (dyscalculia). The first international conference on innovation and research in arts and humanities; Tehran, Iran; 2014. [In Persian]
14. Hassan Shahi M, Yousefi F. Effectiveness of neurofeedback training on baseline quantitative electroencephalography and sustained attention in children with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Journal of Thought and Behavior in Clinical Psychology (Thought and Behavior) 2018;14. [In Persian]
15. Sarkis RA, Kaur N, Camprodon JA. Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS): modulation of executive function in health and disease. Curr Behav Neurosci Rep 2014; 1: 74-85.
16. Vaghef L, ghaisary S, Zahedi M. The effect of transcranial alternating current stimulation (tacs) on attention in students with special learning disorder: semi-experimental study. Studies in Medical Sciences 2019; 30: 106-15. [In Persian]
17. Narmashiri A, Hatami J, Khosrovabadi R, Sohrabi A. The effect of transcranial direct electrical stimulation on improving cognitive control in people with supernatural beliefs. Journal of Psychological Sciences 2021; 20:317-26. [In Persian]
18. Hosseini Baharanchi FS, Rostami R, Bahrami Ehsan H. Improvement of Selective Attention Using rTMS in Healthy Individuals. Journal of Applied Psychological Research 2019; 10: 53-65. [In Persian] [DOI:10.2147/AMEP.S96802