1. Compston A, Coles A. Multiple Sclerosis. Lancet 2008; 372:1502-17. [DOI:10.1016/S0140-6736(08)61620-7
2. Tsang BK, Macdonell R. Multiple Sclerosis -diagnosis, management and prognosis. Aust Fam Physician J 2011;40:848-955.
3. Abbastabar H, Bitarafan S, Mohammadpour Z,Mohammadiannejad SE, Harirchian MH. The Trend of Incidence, Prevalance and DALY of Multiple Sclerosis in the Middle East and Northern Africa Region compared to global, West Europe and Iran corresponding values during 1990-2017. Mult Scler Relat Disord 2021; 52:102949. [DOI:10.1016/j.msard.2021.102949
4. Bassi M, Cilia S, Falautano M, Grobberio M, Niccolai C. Illness perception and psychological adjustment among persons with Multiple Sclerosis: The mediating role of coping strategies and social support. Disabil Rehabil 2022; 42:3780-92.
5. Torshabi M, Bahrami EH. A Comparison of Hardiness Character between Chronic patients and Non-patients. Journal of Psychology 2011; 14: 338-56.
6. Spain LA, Tubridy N, Kilpatrick TJ, Adams SJ, Holmes CA. Illness Perception and health-related quality of life in multiple sclerosis Acta Neurology Scand 2007;116:293-99.
5. Pollock SE. The Hardiness characteristics: A motivation factor in adaption. ANS Adv Nurs Sci 1989; 11:53-62. [DOI:10.1097/00012272-198901000-00009
6. Contrada RJ. Type a behavior, personality hardiness and cardiovascular response to stress. J Pers Soc Psychol 2001;89: 898-966.
7. Madani MS, Salesi M, Mohammadi J. The Effect of Dimensions of Illness on the Variation of Quality of Life in Patients with Coronary Artery Disease. Acta Medica Iranica 2018; 56:189-95.
8. Mohammad pour F. The Relationship between Moral Intelligence and Self-Compassion with Quality of Life in MS patients. Ethics J 2021;16:30-35.
9. Ghator Z, Pouryahya SM, Davarniya R, Salimi A, Shakarami M. The Effect of Compassion-Focused Therapy (CFT) on Resiliency of Women with Multiple Sclerosis. Armaghan J 2018;23:350-63. [In Persian]
10. Rouhani A, Harouni Y. Investigate the effectiveness of group therapy based on compassion-focused therapy, on increasing self-compassion in male patients diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in Isfahan. Analitical-Cognitive Psycholoy J 2019; 10( 39 ):51-62
11. Hobart JC, Lamping DL, Fitzpatrick R, Riazi A, Thompson AJ. The Multiple Sclerosis Impact Scale (MSIS-29), A new patient-based outcome measure. J Brain 2001;124:962-73.
14. McGuigan C, Hutchinson M. The Multiple Sclerosis Impact Scale (MSIS-29) is a reliable and sensitive measure. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 2004; 75:266-9. [DOI:10.1093/brain/124.5.962
12. Riazi A, Hobart JC, Lamping DL, Fitzpatrick R, Thompson AJ. Evidence-based measurement in multiple sclerosis: the psychometric properties of the physical and psychological dimensions of three quality of life rating scales. Mult Scler 2003; 9: 411-419. [DOI:10.1191/1352458503ms929oa
13. Riazi A, Hobart JC, Lamping DL, Fitzpatrick R, Thompson AJ. Multiple Sclerosis Impact Scale (MSIS-29): Reliability and Validity in hospital based samples. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 2002; 73:701-4.
17. Ayatollahi P, Nafissi S, Eshraghian M, Tarazi A. Cross-Cultural Adaptation Of The Multiple Sclerosis Impact Scale (MSIS-29) For Iranian MS Patients, Evaluation Of Reliability And Validity. Tehran Univ Med J 2006; 64:62-68. [In Persian] [DOI:10.1136/jnnp.73.6.701
14. Broadbent E, Petrie KJ, Main J, Weinmann J. The Brief Illness Perception Questionnaire. J Psychosom Res 2006; 60: 631-7.
19. Sepah mansour, M., katebi, M. Comparison of Health Hardness and Life Expectancy in Patients with Diabetes and Breast Cancer. Health Psychology 2019; 8: 155-168. [In Persian] [DOI:10.1016/j.jpsychores.2005.10.020
15. Neff KD. Self-compassion: An alternative conceptualization of a healthy attitude toward oneself. Self and Identity 2003; 2: 85-101.
21. Khosravi S, Sadeghi M, Yabandeh M. Psychometric Properties of Self-Compassion Scale (SCS) Psychological Methods and Models J 2014; 3:47-59. [In Persian] [DOI:10.1080/15298860309032
16. Lex H, Weisenbach S, Sloane J,. Syed S, Rasky E, Freidl W. Social-emotional aspects of quality of life in multiple sclerosis Psychol Health Medicine J 2018; 23 :411-23. [DOI:10.1080/13548506.2017.1385818
17. Buzzard K, Chan WH, Kilpatrick T, Murray S. Multiple Sclerosis: Basic and Clinical. Adv Neurobiol 2017;15:211-52.
24. Dymecka J, Gerymski R, Talaruch R, Bidzan M. Sense of coherence and Health-Related Quality of life in patients with Multiple Sclerosis: The role of physical and neurological disability. Clin Neurol Med J 2022;11:1716.
18. Bassi M, Falautano M, Cilia S, Goretti B. Illness Perception and Well-Being among Persons with Multiple Sclerosis and Their Caregivers. J Clin Psychol Med Settings 2016;23:33-52. [DOI:10.1007/s10880-015-9425-8
19. Aghayousefi A, Shaghaghi F, Dehestani M, Barghi Irani Z. The ralationship between quality of life and psychological capital with illness perception in MS patients. Health Psychology 2012; 1:29-41. [In Persian]
27. Yazdani Abdolmaleki ME, Sobhi Gharamaleki N, Malihi Alzakerini S. The effectiveness of psychology hardiness training on the psychological well-being in patient with multiple sclerosis (MS). Psychometry 2017; 27: 43-54. [In Persian]
28.Nery-Hurwit M, Yun J, Ebbeck V. Examining the roles of self-compassion and resilience on health-related quality of life for individuals with Multiple Sclerosis. Disabil Health J 2017; 11:256-61. [DOI:10.1016/j.dhjo.2017.10.010