1. Alavi A, Zargham A, Abde Yazdan Z, Namnabat M. Study of distraction and Emla cream on the pain intensity catheter insertion in children with thalassemic age 5-8 years old. Shahrekord Uni Med Sci J 2015; 7:9-15. [In Persian]
2. Memarian R, Editor. The application of concepts and theories of nursing. Tehran: Heidari Publisher; 2012. [In Persian]
3. HamedTavassoli E, Alhani F, Hajizadeh. Relationship between anxiety and pain after injection in young children with thalassemia. Tehran, Iran: International Congress of Pediatrics; 2013. P.27-30. [In Persian]
4. Parvizi F, ALhani F, Aghbat. The problems apply of pain management techniques in pediatric by nursing. Nurs Res 2014; 8-9:85-92.
5. 5 - Mahdipour Raberi R, Nematollahi M, Ismaielzadeh Nighabi F. Effect of distraction techniques on pain intensity catheter insertion in children with strabismus. Scientific Journal of Hamadan Nursing & Midwifery Faculty 2010; 18: 18-28.
6. 6 - Mikaeili N, Fathi A, Kanani S, Samadifard HR. A comparison of distraction techniques (bubble and cartoon) on reducing chemotherapy induced pain in children with cancer. J Pediatr Rev 2016;5.
7. Melzack R, Guité S, Gonshor A. Relief of dental pain by ice massage of the hand. Can Med Assoc J 1980;122:189-91.
8. Caprilli S, Vagnoli L, Bastiani C, Messeri A. Pain and distress in children undergoing blood sampling effectiveness of distraction with soap bubbles: a randomized controlled study. Children's Nurses- Italian Journal of Pediatric Nursing Science 2012; 4: 15-18.
9. 9 -Singh D, Samadi F, Jaiswal J, Tripathi AM. Stress reduction through audio distraction in anxious pediatric dental patients: an adjunctive clinical study. Int J Clin Pediatr Dent 2014; 7:149-52. [DOI:10.5005/jp-journals-10005-1254