1. Farzandipoor M, Asefzadeh S, Rabeei R. Assessment of consideration on the importance of Medical Records Department standards of Kashan Hospitals, 2004. Feyz 2006; 10: 28-33. [In Persian]
2. Nehrir B, Ebadi A, Tofighi Sh, Karimi Zarchi AA, Honarvar H.. Relationship of job satisfaction and organizational commitment in hospital nurses . J Mil Med 2010; 12 :23-26.
3. Amiresmaili M, Moosazadeh M. Determining job satisfaction of nurses working in hospitals of Iran: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res 2013;18:343-48.
4. Li N, Zhang L, Xiao G, Chen J, Lu Q. The relationship between workplace violence, job satisfaction and turnover intention in emergency nurses. Int Emerg Nurs 2019; 45: 50-55.
5. Ramacciati N, Gili A, Mezzetti A, Ceccagnoli A, Addey B, Rasero L. Violence towards Emergency Nurses: the 2016 Italian National Survey-a cross‐sectional study. J Nurs Manage 2019; 27: 792-805.
6. Wu Y, Wang J, Luo C, Hu S, Lin X, Anderson A. A comparison of burnout frequency among oncology physicians and nurses working on the frontline and usual wards during the COVID-19 epidemic in Wuhan, China. J Pain Symptom Manage 2020; 60: e60-e65.
7. Spurk D, Hirschi A, Dries N. Antecedents and Outcomes of Objective Versus Subjective Career Success: Competing Perspectives and Future Directions. J Manage 2019; 45: 35-69.
8. Steptoe, A. Investing in happiness: The gerontological perspective. Gerontology 2019; 65: 634-639.
9. Okay-Somerville B, Scholarios D. Focused for some, exploratory for others: Job search strategies and successful university-to-work transitions in the context of labor market ambiguity. J Career Development 2022; 49: 126-143.
10. Cheng F, Huang Y, Tanpure B, Sawalani P, Cheng L, Liu C. Cost-aware job scheduling for cloud instances using deep reinforcement learning. Cluster Computing 2022; 25: 619-631.
11. Kordsmeyer TL. Capital as an integrative conceptualisation of human characteristics, behaviour, and outcomes predicting reproductive success and evolutionary fitness. Evolutionary Psychological Science 2022; 8: 208-227.
12. Yeşilkaya M, Yıldız T. Optimistic Expectations and Proactivity: Can they be the Key to Successful Strategies in Entrepreneurship? Journal of Industrial Integration and Management 2022; 7: 113-132.
13. Zhang SX, Liu J, Afshar Jahanshahi A, Nawaser K, Yousefi A, Li J, et al. At the height of the storm: Healthcare staff's health conditions and job satisfaction and their associated predictors during the epidemic peak of COVID-19. Brain Behav Immun 2020;87:144-46.
14. Daly J, Jackson D, Anders R, Davidson PM. Who speaks for nursing? COVID‐19 highlighting gaps in leadership. J Clin Nurs 2020; 29: 2751-2752.
15. Maben J, Bridges J. Covid-19: Supporting nurses' psychological and mental health. J Clin Nurs 2020;29:2742-2750.
16. Haq IU, De Clercq D, Azeem MU. Job insecurity, work‐induced mental health deprivation, and timely completion of work tasks. Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources 2022; 60: 405-428.
17. Pratama EN, Suwarni E, Handayani MA. The Effect of Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment on Turnover Intention with Person Organization Fit as Moderator Variable. APTISI Transactions on Management (ATM) 2022; 6: 74-82.
18. Chatzopoulou EC, Manolopoulos D, Agapitou V. Corporate Social Responsibility and employee outcomes: Interrelations of external and internal orientations with job satisfaction and organizational commitment. Journal of Business Ethics 2022; 179: 795-817.
19. Sumarsi S, Rizal A. The Effect of Competence and Quality of Work Life on Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) with Organizational Commitment Mediation. International Journal of Social and Management Studies (IJOSMAS) 2022; 2: 69-88.
20. Mowday RT, Porter LW, Steers RM. Employee-organization linkages: The psychology of commitment, absenteeism, and turnover. Massachusetts, United States: Academic press; 2013.
21. Alrowwad A, Almajali D, Masa'deh R, Obeidat B, Aqqad N. The role of organizational commitment in enhancing organizational effectiveness. 33rd Ibima Conference, Granada, Spain. Retrieved from https://ibima.org/accepted-paper/the-role-of-organizational-commitment-in-enhancing-organizational-effectiveness, 2019.
22. Goetz N, Wald A. Similar but different? The influence of job satisfaction, organizational commitment and person-job fit on individual performance in the continuum between permanent and temporary organizations. International Journal of Project Management 2022; 40: 251-261.
23. Suprapto S, Linggi EB, Arda D. Personality Characteristics of Nursing Students with Stress Perception in Clinical Practice in the Era Covid-19 Pandemic. Journal of Positive Psychology and Wellbeing 2022; 6: 534-538.
24. Ebert T, Gebauer JE, Brenner T, Bleidorn W, Gosling SD. Are regional differences in psychological characteristics and their correlates robust? Applying spatial-analysis techniques to examine regional variation in personality. Perspectives on Psychological Science 2022; 17: 407-441.
25. Charoensukmongkol P, Puyod JV. Mindfulness and emotional exhaustion in call center agents in the Philippines: moderating roles of work and personal characteristics. J Gen Psychol 2022; 149: 72-96.
26. Soleimani E, Noorpour R, Ahmadi H, Moeini M. The Investigation the Impact of Personality Characteristics Personality Traits and Job Success with the Mediating Role of Job Engagement among Employees University of Mohaghegh Ardabili. Faculty of Education and Psychology Quarterly Journal 2020; 12:49-72. [In Persian]
27. Garosi Farshi MT, Mehryar AH, Ghazitabatabaee SM. Application of NEO Personality Inventory and survey of factorial structure in Iranian Universities students. Alzahra Human Sciences, 2000; 11: 173-198. [In Persian]
28. Allen NJ, Meyer JP. Affective, continuance, and normative commitment to the organization: An examination of construct validity. J Vocat Behav 1996; 49: 252-276.
29. Abdullah A. Evaluation of Allen and Meyer's Organizational Commitment Scale: A cross-cultural application in Pakistan. Journal of Education and Vocational Research 2011; 1: 80-86.
30. Cheung T, Graham LT, Schiavon S. Impacts of life satisfaction, job satisfaction and the Big Five personality traits on satisfaction with the indoor environment. Building and Environment 2022; 212: 108783.
31. Andreas D. Employee Performance: The Effect of Motivation and Job Satisfaction. PRODUKTIF: Jurnal Kepegawaian Dan Organisasi 2022;1: 28-35.
32. Richter E, Lucksnat C, Redding C, Richter D. Retention intention and job satisfaction of alternatively certified teachers in their first year of teaching. Teaching and Teacher Education 2022; 114.
33. Bakaç C, Chen Y, Zyberaj J, Kehr HM, Quirin M. Perceived intrinsic motivation mediates the effect of motive incongruence on job burnout and job satisfaction. J Psychol 2022;156: 12-32.