1. Haghighat S, Omidi Z, Ghanbari-Motlagh A. Trend of Breast Cancer Incidence in Iran During A Fifteen-Year Interval According To National Cancer Registry Reports. Iranian Journal of Breast Diseases. 2022;15:4-17.
2. Bacus SS, Altomare DA, Lyass L, Chin DM, Farrell MP, Gurova K, et al. AKT2 is frequently upregulated in HER-2/neu-positive breast cancers and may contribute to tumor aggressiveness by enhancing cell survival. Oncogene 2002;21:3532-40.
3. Kim S, Lee J, Oh SJ, Nam SJ, Lee JE. Differential effect of EGFR inhibitors on tamoxifen-resistant breast cancer cells. Oncol Rep 2015;34:1613-9.
4. Fan P, Wang J, Santen RJ, Yue W. Long-term Treatment with Tamoxifen Facilitates Translocation of Estrogen Receptor α out of the Nucleus and Enhances its Interaction with EGFR in MCF-7 Breast Cancer Cells. Cancer Res 2007;67:1352-60.
5. Yu F, Bender W. The mechanism of tamoxifen in breast cancer prevention. Breast Cancer Res 2001;3:A74.
6. Hu R, Hilakivi-Clarke L, Clarke R. Molecular mechanisms of tamoxifen-associated endometrial cancer. Oncol Lett 2015;9:1495-501.
7. Liu CY, Hung MH, Wang DS, Chu PY, Su JC, Teng TH, et al. Tamoxifeninduces apoptosis through cancerous inhibitor of protein phosphatase 2A-dependent phospho-Akt inactivation in estrogen receptor-negative human breast cancer cells. Breast Cancer Res 2014;16:431.
8. A Youness R, Kamel R, A Elkasabgy N, Shao P, A Farag M. Recent Advances in Tannic Acid (Gallotannin) Anticancer Activities and Drug Delivery Systems for Efficacy Improvement; A Comprehensive Review. Molecules 2021;26:1486.
9. Hosseinimehr SJ, Najafi SH, Shafiee F, Hassanzadeh S, Farzipour S, Ghasemi A, et al. Fluoxetine as an antidepressant medicine improves the effects of ionizing radiation for the treatment of glioma. J Bioenerg Biomembr 2020;52:165-74.
10. Guo P, Pu T, Chen S, Qiu Y, Zhong X, Zheng H, et al. Breast cancers with EGFR and HER2 co-amplification favor distant metastasis and poor clinical outcome Oncol Lett 2017;14:6562-70.
11. Asghari M, Shaghaghi Z, Farzipour S, Ghasemi A, Hosseinimehr SJ. Radioprotective effect of olanzapine as an anti-psychotic drug against genotoxicity and apoptosis induced by ionizing radiation on human lymphocytes. Mol Biol Rep 2019;46:5909-17.
12. Zhang Y, Li H, Zhang J, Zhao C, Lu S, Qiao J, et al. The combinatory effects of natural products and chemotherapy drugs and their mechanisms in breast cancer treatment. Phytochemistry Reviews 2020;19:1179-97.
13. Lattrich C, Lubig J, Springwald A, Goerse R, Ortmann O, Treeck O. Additive effects of trastuzumab and genistein on human breast cancer cells. Anticancer Drugs 2011;22:253-61.
14. Blancafort A, Giró-Perafita A, Oliveras G, Palomeras S, Turrado C, CampuzanoÒ, et al. Dual fatty acid synthase and HER2 signaling blockade shows marked antitumor activity against breast cancer models resistant to anti-HER2 drugs. PloS One 2015;10:e0131241.
15. Mai Z, Blackburn GL, Zhou J-R. Genistein sensitizes inhibitory effect of tamoxifen on the growth of estrogen receptor-positive and HER2-overexpressing human breast cancer cells. Mol Carcinog 2007;46:534-42.
16. Darvin P, JoungYH, Kang DY, Sp N, Byun HJ, Hwang TS, et al. Tannic acid inhibits EGFR/STAT1/3 and enhances p38/STAT1 signalling axis in breast cancer cells. J Cell Mol Med 2017;21:720-34.
17. Jordan LG, Booth BW. HER2(+) breast cancer cells undergo apoptosis upon exposure to tannic acid released from remodeled cross-linked collagen type I. J Biomed Mater Res A 2018;106:26-32.