1. Yaghoobzadeh A, Soleimani MA, Allen KA, Chan YH, & Herth KA. Relationship between spiritual well-being and hope in patients with cardiovascular disease. J of religion and health 2018; 57: 938-950. [In Persian]
2. Naderi N, Shabani F, Taghavi S, Mousavizadeh R, & Sheikh Fathollahi M. Effect of Spiritual Care Program on Quality of Life in Patients with Heart Failure. Evidence Based Care 2021; 11: 44-53. [In Persian]
3. Azimian J, Soleimany MA, Pahlevan Sharif S, Banihashemi H. The effect of spiritual care program on death anxiety of cardiac patients: A randomized clinical trial. Avicenna Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Care 2019;27:1-10. [In Persian]
4. Alishah M, Bagheri-Nesami M, Babaei SR, & Alishah M. An investigation of hospital anxiety and depression and associated factors in COVID-19 patients. J of Nursing and Midwifery Sciences 2021; 8: 205-215. [In Persian]
5. Gurung RAR. Health psychology. In: Keith KD, Ed. Culture across the curriculum: A psychology teacher's handbook. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press; 2018. P. 449-463.
6. Van Gils A, Burton C, Bos EH, Janssens KA, Schoevers RA, Rosmalen JG. Individual variation in temporal relationships between stress and functional somatic symptoms. J of Psychosomatic Research 2014; 77: 34-39.
7. Rasuli S, Moghtader L. Comparison of Coping Strategies with Stress and Resilience and Optimism in Normal People and Heart Patients. Nurs Midwifery J 2017; 15: 704-712. [In Persian]
8. Tak LM, Rosmalen JG. Dysfunction of stress responsive systems as a risk factor for functional somatic syndromes. J of Psychosomatic Research 2010; 68: 461-468. 4
9. Randall M, Capobianco M. Psychosocial factors associated with job stress and diagnosis of high blood pressure in self-employed women versus women in upper levels of management within the corporate context. Stress News 2001; 13: 22-34.
10. Chao SF. Functional disability and depressive symptoms: longitudinal effects of activity restriction, perceived stress, and social support. Aging and Mental Health 2014; 18: 767-776.
11. Leventhal H, Leventhal EA, Cameron L. Representations, procedures, and affect in illness self- regulation: A perceptual-cognitive model. In: Baum A, Revenson TA, Singer JE, Eds. Handbook of Health Psychology. Mahwah: Lawrence Erlbaum; 2001. P.19-48.
12. Stafford L, Berk M, Jackson HJ. Are illness perceptions about coronary artery dise1990ase predictive of depression and quality of life outcomes? J of Psychosomatic Research 2009; 66: 211-220.
13. Sharpe L, Curran L. Understanding the process of adjustment to illness. Soc Sci Med 2006; 62: 1153-1166.
14. Petrie KJ, Dbent EBR. Self-regulatory interventions for improving the management of chronic illness. In: Kameron LD, Leventhal H, Eds. The self-regulation of health and illness behavior. UK: Routledge; 2012. P.271-291.
15. Bagherian R, Ahmadzadeh GH, Abadchi S. Study of the relationship between coping strategies, personality variables and perception of disease in patients with myocardial infarction. NPWJM 2018; 6: 53-60. [In Persian]
16. Monirpour N, Bakhshi SH, Raeisi Z, Sadeghian S, Nourbaha A. Relationship between disease perception, coping strategies, and social support with adherence to treatment among patients with cardiovascular diseases. Basic and Clinical Research J 2013; 21: 1-10. [In Persian]
17. Oraki M, Eisazadeh F. The Effectiveness of Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) on Emotion Regulation, Perceived Stress, and Adherence of Treatment in Overweight Patients with Type 2 Diabetes. Quarterly J of Health Psychology 2021; 10: 157-175. [In Persian]
18. Frank JL, Reibel D, Broderick P, Cantrell T, Metz S. The effectiveness of mindfulness-based stress reduction on educator stress and well-being: Results from a pilot study. Mindfulness 2015; 6: 208-216.
19. Dalili Z, Bayazi MH. The effectiveness of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy on the illness perception and psychological symptoms in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Complement Ther Clin Pract 2019; 34: 139-144.
20. Nasiri Z, Alavi M, Ghazavi Z, Rabiei K. The effectiveness of mindfulness-based intervention on perceived stress and perception of disease in patients with acute coronary syndrome. J of Education and Health Promotion 2020; 9: 139-150. [In Persian]
21. Kabat-Zinn J, Ed. Full catastrophe living: Using the wisdom of your body and mind to face stress, pain and illness. NewYork: Delacourt, 2005.
22. Broadbent E, Petrie KJ, Main J, Weinman J. The brief illness perception questionnaire. J of Psychosomatic Research 2006; 60: 631-637.
23. Aghayousefi A, Shaghaghi F, Dehestani M, Zarghi Irani Z. The Relationship between Quality of Life (QoL) and Psychological Capital with Illness Perception in MS Patients. Health psychology J 2012; 1: 29-41. [In Persian]
24. Wheaton B. The specification of chronic stress: Models and measurement. Annual meeting of the Society for the Study of Social Problems; Cincinnati, OH; 1991.
25. Shamsipour H, Besharat MA, Jafaryazdi H, Rajab A, Bahrami Ehsan H. Reliability and validity of Persian version of Chronic Stress Scale (CSS) among first degree relatives of patients with type II diabetes. Health Psychology J 2013; 2: 5-20. [In Persian]
26. Kabat-Zinn J. Some reflections on the origins of MBSR, skillful means, and the trouble with maps. In: Williams JM, Kabat-Zinn J, Eds. Mindfulness. UK: Routledge. 2013. P. 281-306.