1. 1. Mousavi M, Mohammadzadeh S, Shabani K. The quality of environmental assessment of internship courses from the perspective of undergraduate students of Agricultural and Natural Resources University of Ramin, Khuzestan. Journal of Agriculture Management Research 2014; 30: 66-55. [In Persian]
2. Farzianpour F, Eshraghian MR, Imami AH, Hosseini S. Evaluation of internship and internship courses in basic sciences and clinical sciences in hospitals based on the survey of Tehran University of Medical Sciences students. Tehran University of Medical Sciences Journal 2014; 5: 436-427. [In Persian]
3. Azimi N, Bagheri R, Mousavi P, Bakhshandeh Bavarsad M, Honarjoo M. Study of the problems of clinical education and providing solutions for improving its quality from the viewpoint of midwifery students. Res Med Educ 2016; 4: 51-43. [DOI:10.18869/acadpub.rme.8.4.43
4. Tabrizi J, Jannati A, Hamzehei Z, Narimani M. Improving Summative Evaluation Of Clerkship For Health services Management Student In Tabriz Faculty Of Health and Nutrition, Using OSFE. J Hospital 2010; 8:75-81.
5. Mohammadpour Y, Khalilzadeh H, Habibzadezadeh H, Ahangarzadeh Rezaee S, Rasooli D. The effect of employing clinical edication associate model on clinical lerning of nursing student. Journal Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac 2010; 4:22-27.
6. Zahiri M, Torabi pour A. Assessment of Field Training Programs in Graduates of Health Services Management in Ahwaz Jondishapour University of Medical Sciences. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2011; 2: 183-90. [In Persian]
7. Valiee S, Moridi G, khaledi S. Barriers to and Facilitators of Clinical Education from Sanandaj Nursing Students' Viewpoints. Journal Preventive Care in Nursing & Midwifery 2013; 1: 64-74. [In Persian]
8. Cook DA, Levinson AJ, Garside S. Method and reporting quality in health professions education research: a systematic review. Med Educ 2015; 3: 227-238. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2923.2010.03890.x
9. Charmaz C. Grounded Theory: Objectivist and Subjectivist Methods. In: Denzin N, Lincoln Y, Eds. Handbook of Qualitative Research. 2nd ed. London &Thousand Oaks: Sage; 2000.
10. Strauss A, Corbin J, Eds. Basics of Qualitative Research: Techniques and Procedures for Developing Grounded Theory. 2nd ed. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications; 1998.
11. Creswell JW, Ed. Qualitative Research: A Guide to design and Implementation. Kiamanesh A, Danaye Tous M, Translator. Tehran: Jihad Daneshgahi, Allameh Tabatabai University; 2019.
12. Corbin J, Strauss A. Grounded Theory Research: Procedure and Evaluative Criteria. Qualitative Sociology 1990;13: 3-21. [DOI:10.1007/BF00988593
13. Strauss AL, Corbin J. Basics of Qualitative Research: Techniques and Procedures for developing Grounded Theory. 3rd ed. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage; 2007.
14. Amerine LB, Valgus JM, Moore JD, Arnall JR, Savage SW. Implementation of a longitudinal early immersion student pharmacist health system internship program. Curr Pharm Teach Learn 2017; 3: 421-6. [DOI:10.1016/j.cptl.2017.01.011
15. Whiteside D, Stubbs B, Soundy A. Physiotherapy students' experiences of bullying on clinical internships: a qualitative study. J Physiother 2017; 1: 41-46. [DOI:10.1016/j.physio.2013.06.005
16. Chanakit T, Low BY, Wongpoowarak P, Moolasarn S, Anderson C. A Survey of Pharmacy Education in Thailand. Am J Pharm Educ 2014;78:161. [DOI:10.5688/ajpe789161
17. Riddle EW, Han JJ, Becker A, Hiller DF, Fisher CS, Aarons, CB, et al. Intensive Surgical Workshops Prior to Sub-Internships Significantly Enhance Medical Students' Learning Experience, J Am Coll Surg 2017; 4: S176-S177. [DOI:10.1016/j.jamcollsurg.2017.07.401
18. Hsu MS. A study of internship attitude, subjective norm, perceived behavioral control, and career planning of hospitality vocational college students. J Hosp Leis Sports Tour Educ 2012;11: 5-11. [DOI:10.1016/j.jhlste.2012.02.003